RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tappa's coaching style and yesterday's practice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

was his nose, not jaw
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

skill played for who in where? remind me
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

I heard a cracking sound...thought it was his Jaw. My bad.

Comment

Gene grey carried down skill to play
          a team from Israel (they said the team was from Brasil) in J park. I can't forget the corner that Cole took. Now yuh neva ah go park dem time deh but evrybaddy inna bay know where Jawge an Bella would sit inna park. Time yuh cool an easy yuhself.

Comment

kick me when next we meet.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

maybe you were on Dcave beach that day.
              then again the match was played at night so scratch that.

Comment

Sickko goes to DCave at nights too!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

karl.. skill was a forward... tappa is a better true central midfielder... mi si de two a dem... mi si skill play much more than mi si tappa... and mi can tell yuh dat tappa is a better passer of the ball... better possession player than 'skill' ever was...
                  'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

True, you right, how can I question a man who was invited to play DCup and turned it down...next you see me kick me.

Funny thing that you can use a one off friendly game to base your rating of Skill Cole for a man so steeped in knowledge of football
                    Che Guevara.

Comment

heh heh! tappa better passer?!?!?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

But muss because Tappa
                        had the advantage of top quality coaching plus many camps in Brasil. It's academic. Mr.Cole quite possibly is raw talent with roots in school boy football. Never went up in a match situation against quality as a Brasil team of his time. Dem mussi tink wha Tappa do gainst Brasil any an any baddy can dweet. Yuh notice the last Usa game how the Brasilian defender (Maicon) I think) juss tek whey di ball from the player like him say gimme dis an stop waste mi time. Which Brasilian player run in pon Tappa Tap so?

Comment

Yes to date for the whole Ja. Who yuh
                          know can pass better than Tappa as we speak?

Comment

At least it safe...but you nuh hear what the man seh, him used to roll big time every body in MoBay knew when roll into Jarrett park, therefore any guy inna fi him seat better get up and move .. he he he
                            Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
                              karl.. skill was a forward... tappa is a better true central midfielder... mi si de two a dem... mi si skill play much more than mi si tappa... and mi can tell yuh dat tappa is a better passer of the ball... better possession player than 'skill' ever was...
                              Skill a forward?
                              At school - Yes!
                              After school he played less on the forward line and increasing as a link-man. He would line-up involved in the kick-off then took over as the midfield general!

btw - At school he scored goals at the rate Michael Owen did. Shortly after leaving school he could not/or he never did...hit the side of barn even if he was right up against it!

Skill is the best "controller of the ball I ever saw". That includes Pele and Maradona. ...they might have been as good but not better!

Skill was the best passer of the ball I ever saw - In each and every match he made...consistently many "killer passes"...long cross field passes...and, numerous shot passes. His passes rarely went astray...it got so that whenever his pass went astray the crowd and or fanz would claim the intended target "neva read im". It go to the stage where the spectators thought it impossible for him to make a bad pass - that was how high his success rate of passes was!

...and, you may not believe this but Tappa allows the ball to run further away from him that Skill ever did. Literally when Skill dribbled it appeared the ball was tied to his feet.
                              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Tappa cannot pass like Maestro. FACT! But we've been thru that already. Don't expect me to pick this up again.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                                X