RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tappa's coaching style and yesterday's practice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL!!!
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

I wonder if Jawge understand that.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Exile when Mr.Cole tells me he went up
        against Carlos Albertos,Pele, Jairhzino, revelhino Tostoa et al
        and he handled himself well. Then I will give him the due that I now give to Tappa. Exhibition games doesn't really cut it here.

Comment

Tappa got a contract to play in Brazil?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Well Santoos called and he didn't go (wanted
            million dollar contract because of his advisors at seba that time). Mo you didn't know that Santos (one of the biggest club names in Brasil) of Brasil wanted Tappa?

Comment

Did you see the game Jawge? Did you ever see Skill play? Call me old but I was lucky to see BOTH of them play, albeit under different conditions, different times. I love Tappa when he's at his best...and I've seen him at his best, but have to give Skill his due.

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
                BUT he was offered a contract to play in Brasil. So weren't you there at the office when he played against the greatest ever - Pele himself, playing for the NY Cosmos? And I thought you had football pedigree.
                POLL: How many of you were there???
                I was keeping quiet on this one. Pele made a comment on Cole cannot remember exactly what is was...but, it was complimentary and appreciative of Cole's skill.

Cole in my mind was potentially better than Tappa. I think, for Jamaica, Tappa played with higher level players around him than Cole did.
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
                  Ha...you may be happy now..but Tappa has to prove himself as a COACH now, not a player...coaching lesser mortals than himself.
                  Yup!
                  Whole new game!
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

You really want to compare those greats with the 90's Brazilian side?

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                      If I said Tappa spent the evening tobogganning down the cycling velodrome you would have found the good in that.

You have some unusual talents!
                      Well let us see this afternoon if the "tobogganning down the cycling velodrome" produces the goods vs Guatemala?

Comment

Tappa told you this personally?
                        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                        Che Guevara.

Comment

Ha...but Tappa rushed into a Brazilian's elbow and broke his jaw!!!! Biano had enough of it and said "Feel this".

Comment

No, I didn't know, and you didn't know either, because it never happened.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Stop you foolishness, did George Best or George Weah ever play in World Cup finals? So how dem fi good then?
                              Che Guevara.

Comment

Exile I saw skill play in J.park for Whaddadah (when much older) I did not see the KGN cosmos game. Mi live ah country (too young fi undastan ball then)

Comment

Working...
                                X