If as the rumor has it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If as the rumor has it

that Daniel Passarella could be packing his bags for Jamaica if we dont bag the Perfesser for a second stint, would US$1m a year be able to pay the former Argentine star defender?

Also how familiar is he with CONCACAF and given that the next two FIFA dates are in February then March, what time will he have to get his team together as I am willing to bet he does not spend his spare time scouting the Jamaican players.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

clearly pasarella must be coming more cheaply, if at all.

anyway an argentine is not a bad choice especially a defensive minded one. argentine produce some of the best tacklers and ball winners in world football.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

And I have no problem with Daniel as the TD, let me make that clear, my question will be if he is coming as the TD then the priority must be on building an infrastructure for sustainable development which means if he fails to take us to the WC in 20210 he will not be carted off but will be allowed to build a foundation.
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
        And I have no problem with Daniel as the TD, let me make that clear, my question will be if he is coming as the TD then the priority must be on building an infrastructure for sustainable development which means if he fails to take us to the WC in 20210 he will not be carted off but will be allowed to build a foundation.
        Why wi giving him so much time?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Do an analysis of the situation: JA over
          time has brought thre big coaches to its shores. Maybe we are not good as we think we are? Yes this is true. Why? Poor preparation at the youth level for INT'L games. Why? Because our youth game remains rooted in High School football, whilst other soccer powers and emerging ones have their young in academies (tailored to teach the game and provide academic upliftment). This issue has to be dealt with or we cannot hope to dominate Mexico or the US.

Comment

Well, if US$1M is not enough for him, I dont believe he would accept the deal to coach us in the first place. He will only accept the job when whatever compensation package being offered to him is accepted.

Second. I do not believe that he will be operating in a vacuum in terms of team selection. Obviously he would have to be given a squad of players to work with. Not sure how Bora went about selecting his squads, but whoever comes in will not have time to experiment..all we need is a squad of 30 players, icnluding everyone who plays overseas, along with the best of the locals (Austin etc)
            President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Same way you are not aware that there are several female leagues being played including high school girls football (even Mt Alvernia has a team), you are not aware of the many other club and parish based youth football that is being played.

Schoolboys football is not the the only junior football in the country.

Nuh bodder talk bout no analysis crap, you need to go get you facts straight then come again.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

Are you telling me that the clubs have their own youth leagues with academies (hence providing these young talent with education equivalent of that in ahigh school)? Let me know where this is happening (parish and club names) Thanks in advance.

Comment

Not at all, that is why Captain has been saying that Whitmore will have a big part to play as an assistant to whoever come sin Simoes or Passarella or whoever.

It would be foolhardy to expect anyone to walk in and know immediately who is whom but they will have a lot of work to do and hopefully it wont work out like how CB withheld info from Lazaroni to make him look bad.

The new TD as I said earlier will have to hit the ground running as he will need to scout the overseas players and see what we have locally as well.
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

Once again from the ridiculous to the mind boggling idiocy....work it out for yourself.
                    Che Guevara.

Comment

Thought so, thanks
                      anyway (you meant well).

Comment

Mario Kempes I remember openly and publicly said some time

ago he wanted to coach the reggaeboyz now we talking Passarella ?

$1MM a yr is one whole heap of money even fi him, I couldn't agree with that if that was his pay and his only responsibilty is to the senior team.

Now if they appoint him to direct all football islandwide and include development, infrastructure and talent with a long term goal in mind then I may agree with it depending on how the contract is structured.

For example we have bench marks over say 8yrs that we get at least 1 of each team to a WC U17,U20, Women and Seniors. And if our ranking stays within a certain range for a certain time like never over 65 for a number of years.

Just my thoughts....my personal favorite though would be Kempes even over Rene.

Yes jawge I addressed him by his first name only.

Comment

Well based on what Captain said on radio yesterday, whoever come sin will be TD with responsibility for ALL football but didnt we hear that about Rene last time too?
                          Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                            Well based on what Captain said on radio yesterday, whoever come sin will be TD with responsibility for ALL football but didnt we hear that about Rene last time too?
                            Yes we did and to some extent he accomplished certain goals but I think it makes no sense to pay a man $1mm a year just to go Africa and then we no see a WC again till 2026.

$1,000,000 IS TOO MUCH MONEY FOR INSTANT GRATIFICATION FOOTBALL.

Comment

We are in agreeance there boss, even 1/2mm should be enough to put a proper infrastructure in place.
                              Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                              X