Like I predicted, they would have to call a few HVFC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like I predicted, they would have to call a few HVFC

players to the squad. Fabian Taylor and Chris Harvey were called. Harvey did not show up at yesterday's training session, however, but he will be on any world cup squad.

Memba mi tell yuh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

What you mean predict? I thought Taylor and Bryan were called to the orginal squad?

Comment

I missed that. Did not see any of those players last week on the original list.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

what hapeen to Jermanie is he injured?

Comment

which Jermaine? Hue, Taylor, Johnson
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

jenas, pennant, dafoe....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Well, he came off to a standing ovation in the CFU final on Friday. (When Trinis honour Jamaicans like that, yuh must be doing something good.) I understand he had his own fan club in the stands.

But that is club football. Wi talking big man tings now.

No, he is not injured.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

boy you a sample to rhatid..go find smaddy fi sue nuh man
                Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                  Well, he came off to a standing ovation in the CFU final on Friday. (When Trinis honour Jamaicans like that, yuh must be doing something good.) I understand he had his own fan club in the stands.

But that is club football. Wi talking big man tings now.

No, he is not injured.
                  Damn Mo, a so him did a gwan? Mi here say him did have the trini defenders lookin like little kids. Jah know star, Tappa need fi stop hold grudge gainst the Maestro now. He is acting as if Maestro just up and took his place in the team. It wasn't his choice damn.

Comment

Mi dun talk. From bout 2 year now.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

What Hue mus do now is demand the number 11 shirt as well to complete the take over...
                      Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                      X