No announcement yet.

Likely team to play Guatemala

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should he even be on the bench in the first place ahead of the likes of Teofore....ahh if only Teofore had some one to pick up the phone and put in a word for him
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

I am focused on "the general"?!?! Who is "the general"? Are you talking the "midfield maestro", because no one calls him general.

Does that one comment mean that I am focused on anyone?

I have not heard from Balla in a while, if it's the forum balla yuh talking bout.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

How where these shots on goal produced ?

I notice you hopping and skipping from 'providing passing options to defenders' and 'not dissappearing' to 'scoring'.. now yuh unto 'defensive skills'...

Mi not into the hopscotch.. when yuh decide yuh stance come forward.

Comment

do you answer any question?

I asked about the goals and you tell me bout "shot pon goal"?

Ask out defensive skill you talk bout "options fi defenders"

Now who is hopscotching?
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

These are your statements:

"the hoofing don't count and you nuh want Bibi inna the midfield. Ah bwoy.

"You nuh see Bibi was the main link connect defense to offense? He was in every play. No need to hoof it when then. But when the midfield is resting right on the defense or playing forward and not coming back that is a case for hoofing."

"the fact is them only see when them player get the ball, but Bibi provided himself as an option right throughout the game. What we need is some to actually measure how much ground a player cover during the game and you will see a telling tale of disappearance and who is moving."

"At least we had a Midfield. Nobody nah hold them side and look like them want fi throw up."

I asked you what you thought about the midfield during the last qualifying campaign... your response was about how many goals dem score.. mi nuh si nutting bout goal in you above statements..

That is what I call hopscotching.. and a weak one at that.. to judge the midfield play during qualifying based on how man goals they scored is pathetic.. how many goals did the forwards score ?

Don't let us have to back to basics on what the role of midfield is... please.

Comment

I thought Khari was a defensive midfielder and Teofore was a striker.
              Tell me suppen Sickko. Do you think it is because of Khari's father why the player was acquired by AIK Stockholm, one of the biggest clubs in Sweden? Is it because of his father why he can hold down a starting position at AIK? If you can answer yes to both questions,, then I guess Mr Stephenson has more influence in the football circles than we give him credit for.
              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
              X