No announcement yet.

Likely team to play Guatemala

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a dat mi a seh from long time........i wonder why tappa decide fi put him in the middlefor the last game? 2 goals is hard to argue with.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Dem wanted fi see bibi "bruck" somebody.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

mussi suh....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

General have fi stand up pon him ball and go through two and three defender, give the defender time fi get back even why you have forward who fast like jet plane and just a wait pon a true pass.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

So Tappa disappeared because he does not have the acumen of Gardner... knowing when to come for the ball and when get himself open...

Defender where searching for Tappa but could not find him... our Defenders with their ball passing and possession skills being hindered by a 'hiding' Tappa..

Is this what I am hearing ?

Comment

LOL !!

Our midfield play was excellent in the game against the formidable El Salvador.

Thanks to our new found midfield Gem BIBI GARDNER... putting the likes of TAPPA to shame... bring on the big boyz !!

Once again this forum has left me speechless.

Comment

At least we had a Midfield. Nobody nah hold them side and look like them want fi throw up.

Comment

Did you watch our last qualifying campaign ?

What did you think about our midfield play ?

Comment

apparently not THAT speechless!!!!

in fact that it has left you in a heightened state of exaggeration is a more accurate discription. who compare bibi to tappa?

Comment

"the hoofing don't count and you nuh want Bibi inna the midfield. Ah bwoy.

You nuh see Bibi was the main link connect defense to offense? He was in every play. No need to hoof it when then. But when the midfield is resting right on the defense or playing forward and not coming back that is a case for hoofing."

Is who him talking bout if not the disappearing Tappa ?

Bibi need to teach Tappa bout movement off the ball.. how to make oneself available for passes..

How Burrell can have Tappa a coach tings ??

Comment

simply not good enough.

How many goals did we get from midfield. Most of the time our defense was just right on top of our defense and too far away from the forward line.

Tappa is a good player but in his prime he was taking the ball forward and was more of an attacking threat. He was never good in defensive mid, something Bibi provides.

Comment

How many goals we got from Midfield ?

Ah Bwoy.

How many shots on goal did we produce per game ? All wid 10 man wi was into the teens.

Let me ask you AGAIN. Did you WATCH the last qualifying campaign ?

Comment

oh course. Mi nah ask nothing bout shot pon goal. Mi ask you bout goals.

Talk bout tappa defensive skills.

Comment

How me come into dis? I am not the one debating how effective Bibi was. If I remember correctly, I made some general statement about citing statistics.

Leave me outta dis one, please! Or cut & paste my comments on the matter. Refresh my memory!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Now Mo the general is not playing yet you are focused on him. BTW how is balla is he ok?

Comment

Working...
                                X