Captain says no idea of gate receipts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captain says no idea of gate receipts

from Sunday's game yet as but he will have the figures after the game tomorrow plus those of the Wednesday game as well.

He says they are still waiting for the figures to come in from the satellite sales outlets
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

thats understandable... btw, i saw where the captain requested people sit in assigned seats... de ole a de stadium shudda have assigned seating by now... at least certain sections of bleachers by now...
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Can't see the bleachers ever having that since there are benches over there, not individual seats. and then the people who regularly sit over there - irredeemable!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

You mean, like country people used to say, " them dark bad bad." Am I racially insensitive, or am I using the expression just as Bruce intended it? I believe Portia's stunt is purely political. She has no substance so she has to manufacture a racially insensitive motive where there is really none.
        "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          Can't see the bleachers ever having that since there are benches over there, not individual seats. and then the people who regularly sit over there - irredeemable!
          Can be done! ...and, should be done! More orderly!
          Makes for greater security!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Westman View Post
            You mean, like country people used to say, " them dark bad bad." Am I racially insensitive, or am I using the expression just as Bruce intended it? I believe Portia's stunt is purely political. She has no substance so she has to manufacture a racially insensitive motive where there is really none.

A bet like me at times...
            Yuh having a Shady Pines moment?
            Wrang forum?
            Right?
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

This was not Captain's doing, this started long time ago and was in place when we hosted the IAAF World Junior Champs in 2002 and also at Sabina Park as well.

It has been enforced at Champs where people have been taken out of seats they had no tickets for. if they resist the ushers then police is called in.

Bleachers might be a bit more difficult to marshall.
              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

And then the people who regularly sit over there - irredeemable!
                If mi eva see yuh over deh mi kick off yuh face bout irredeemable. Wha dat mean anyway?

Comment

I want to see them try it in the bleachers. Maybe Karl can help to have it enforced.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mi just a use Omar words. Mi look like mi know what it mean?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I want to see them try it in the bleachers. Maybe Karl can help to have it enforced.
                      Not difficult!
                      ...just as the none ticket holders use to cause hold-ups at the games...simple matter of allowing him/her in - immediately - and into the arms of the security forces who shunt him/her outside along a path (secured path) through a gate designated for that...one way journey (secured path -ringed by security and in a corridor/fenced path) to outside once more or holding station/police station/post.

Why this hold-up and cussing at the gates I could never understand?

Comment

Karl...Karl...Karl...I have seen police back off from a Tivoli "official" who thought it was okay to light up a spliff in the grandstand. If they couldn't take control of that situation, I want to see them tell me that I am in the wrong seat in the bleachers when there ain't no seats.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Karl...Karl...Karl...I have seen police back off from a Tivoli "official" who thought it was okay to light up a spliff in the grandstand. If they couldn't take control of that situation, I want to see them tell me that I am in the wrong seat in the bleachers when there ain't no seats.
                          Please Mosiah...not tell you or me...we would get up so fast the officer's head would spin!

You just need the will to get things done!

Comment

meanwhile back in the real world not one envisioned ......
                            Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                            X