Argentine TD for Jamaica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Argentine TD for Jamaica

Patrick just stick up Burrell and asked if we did not get Simoes as TD who is the next option?

Ans: Three weeks time

Next question they asked which country will he come from, Captain declined to comment and Patrick told him he head the plan b was from Argentina and Captain could only laugh and said some thing to the effect that he might be right.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

You write for a tabloid type newspaper...yes?
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I am typing as I listen to the radio and share the info, if you dont want it, then just reject it nuh man...simple.

I said this is what the people ask captain why you making it sound as if I am making this up?

We already have two people on the forum who cant read well, dont add to it
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

why you always pin point people short comings?.

Comment

You mean like how your English sounds like a prep school child's?
          Che Guevara.

Comment

sickko I do not want to have you on my conscience.It was people like you why the PNP lost the GE, and the reason why Boxhead lost his JFF seat.You are a clear indication of a class with no morals.

Comment

LOL!!! Like I said, English continues to elude you
              Che Guevara.

Comment

LOL!! the droke is on you.

Comment

It will be Simoes.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

mi think so too but the club a Brazil must a waive a good amount of dough in front of him now that he got them to the top league but the fact that coaches don't last long in Brazil might give we the edge.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                      mi think so too but the club a Brazil must a waive a good amount of dough in front of him now that he got them to the top league but the fact that coaches don't last long in Brazil might give we the edge.
                      Not only that Sass. You see, if Simoes just got his team promoted to the First Division, he may want to use it as a bargainig chip when he talks with the JFF. He does not want the JFF to think he is desparate and will come cheaply. The man like everyone else will try to maximize his take on this or any other job.

It is a good position to be in that Rene finds himself in right now. His current club will surely want him to stay and here is the JFF providing him another chance to coach on the international scene.

BTW, I heard that the captain was in talks with Daniel Passarella as his second option. The Captain had a chance to meet and talk with the guy while of FIFA duties and the good Captain took the chance to let him know that if and when he returned to power in the JFF he would like to have him consider becoming our Technical Director. Passarella told him to give him a call when he thinks the opportunity is right.
                      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Well only that we know Passarella nuh joke. He is a serious discplinarian. He asked his players amongst other things fi cut their hair. I can't see him doing that but he is very strict.
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

oh death where is thy sting?!!! laughing ago kill mi tiddeh!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Stop it! Everybody mek it slide and you haffi respond. Not nice!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

sorry....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                              X