No announcement yet.

Anyone know how much Tappa getting paid for his

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you have anything sensible to add to this conversation?
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

i would chose my birthday....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Thanks, gamma! I would choose your birthday too!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

mi woulda love the Grand and Great Grand them to be free so we a look way back
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

respect. i love this revisionist thing!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

it's really great day...really!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

When February 30th
                Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                Che Guevara.

Comment

close...31st.

Comment

I would choose 2027.. any day in that year is fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                      That was in the news from the very first day he came here
                      ...and, verified by the Boxhill and or any other person in JFF? ...may have been done but I cannot remember?

...and has been bandied about ever since.

What is wrong with you?
                      That is my problem - It has been banded about...but, i cannot remember any in authority saying the figure?

Is this a senior moment you are having?
                      Maybe?
                      ...but, please give me a authentic source that confirms the enumeration package?
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Karl you are a waste of valuable time..go away...
                        Che Guevara.

Comment

Karl has a point, that US$1mm has never been officially

comfirmed publicly by an JFF member as long as I can remember, it's always been reported in the press.....but Karl I must say that with so many people confirming it then...it nuh muss go so or it's very close.

Sven made $6mm and everyone in England knew that but it was never confirmed by the English FA...Arena I remember at one time made $600,000.00 and the US Soccer Federation also never confirmed it.....so ease up man.
                          Last edited by Scaly Spurs; November 20, 2007, 04:13 PM.

Comment

good talk sah.

Most coach don't want their salary confirmed.
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Thought you would say that.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Retiring in a First World 'black' country is my dream..

Comment

Working...
                                X