Anyone know how much Tappa getting paid for his

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know how much Tappa getting paid for his

services ? I know it's not Bora money but is it even CB money which I thing was US$100,000 per year.

Sure you wont hear from Captain despite his pledge of openess...
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
      Sure you wont hear from Captain despite his pledge of openess...
      You have forgotten we have not yet heard from Mr. Boxhill what Mr. Bora's package is.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

US$1m per year you buffoon...
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Who told you that?
          Would love to know your source?
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

That was in the news from the very first day he came here and has been bandied about ever since.

What is wrong with you?

Is this a senior moment you are having?
            Che Guevara.

Comment

Karl's defence of Burrell and his assault on Boxhill are equally insane.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Sorry KARL but this was hilarious

You're right!
                Sickko like the rest of us cannot remember if that figure was confirmed? So he attacks!
                Last edited by Karl; November 20, 2007, 04:01 PM.

Comment

the figure was never confirmed and all the writers said it was "about"
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

This breddah mek Lazie and Jawge look like dem nah try to rhatid, him better than dem two plus Brain Damaged all rolled into one. he is so blindly loyal he does not even stop to think before he jumps in to defend.
                    Che Guevara.

Comment

History is best when it is revised. Sigh, if only we could all revise Jamaica's independence date, individually. Which date would you choose, Assasin?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mosiah Bora's package was never made public regardless what you say.
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Better yet ask him to rewrite our performance in football post 1998 and Burrell's performance then?

I am sure he and Karl could come up with a wonderful story of how we advanced past the First round of the 2002 World Cup in South Korea with Burrell not only being president but the TD as well.
                          Che Guevara.

Comment

What date, sass?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Tag-teaming Karl I see.

(Bitter-gall Mosiah and Scikko the angry one)

You JLIJ iz something else bwoy.
                              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
                              X