So Gardner is not available?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Gardner is not available?!

If so, it will be interesting to see the better than Bibi midfielder on display!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Are you able to name 4 midfielders ahead of Bibi Gardner ?

Comment

Tappa?
      Tappa?
      Tappa?
      Tappa?
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
        Are you able to name 4 midfielders ahead of Bibi Gardner ?
        ...ahead of Bibi? ...for Jamaica?
        No!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

that's 4 alright.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

hmmm..

When did Bibi become a top 4 midfield player ?

(Not even counting 'forwards' that can play midfield)

Comment

Ha ha ha but since he is not player/coach....we wont see him suit up so they might as well give some one the number 11 to wear
              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

Jokah.. Demar Phillips already is a better midfield player than Bibi...

Bibi betteh focus on holding him spot inna defense because I guarantee he will not see regular playing time in midfield if we make it to the HEX.

I guarantee that.

All who have mouth step up.

Comment

well seeing that i'm not the coach i have no say.....good for that you do.

maybe you can tell me this, why did beenhakker leave latapy on the bench so long at nuremburg?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Not familiar with those trials.

I do know however why Bibi Gardner has never played with any regularity in Reggaeboyz midfield and never will.

I accept that the earth is round.. I do not try and prove otherwise.

I also know not to try and fit a square peg in a round hole when di perfect hole for that peg is staring me in the face...

Comment

Can someone archive this. or pin it up ?

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                        hmmm..

When did Bibi become a top 4 midfield player ?

(Not even counting 'forwards' that can play midfield)
                        Saw him play the role once for CB...then against Switzerland and in the last match. He has been consistently good...very good!

Comment

Hell no! Waste of time and server space.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

well then good for you. good thing yuh wasn't around when they accepted that it was flat!

Comment

i take it yuh neva watch the tnt/england game during wc06?

Comment

Working...
                              X