RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think Steve Sampson would be more tolerant of....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Steve Sampson would be more tolerant of....

'third world' foorball facilities over Bruce Arena. For that reason he may refuse the offer to coach the BoyZ.

I am quite sure Bruce is fielding many offers from overseas as we post on this forum.

Tappa in charge of the football program would be like Boxhill handling the JFF.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

HL>>>

Tappa is just a interim Coach used By the JFF to build the neccessary chemistry reQuired to get things going agree with you.But why do you
    want an american Coach? I repeat,why an american Coach?.

Comment

Excellent Question Pepsi!!!

An American coach like Arena (or Sampson) will insist on football fundamentals and basics.

Jamaican approach to football addresses entertainment first...

The 3rd 11 squad that the US used to beat South Africa IN SOUTH AFRICA 0n Satday --would have dismantled the Reggae boyZ squad at the office.... Yes?

I know Tappa is interim. But I read where some would prefer him running things over a more experienced Coach.

HL

Comment

Tappa in charge of the football program would be like Boxhill handling the JFF.
        Bwoy HL, yuh ruff sah? I do not want to dis Tappa, but in all fairness he is unproven in coaching, much more international football. I hope the Captain does not make the position permanent and expect good results with such short time to the starting of Qualifiers.

I do not like Steve Sampson although you might be right that he may be a better fit than Bruce Arena. I think I would more work with Arena though if we were to have an American coach.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Better mek sure SuperFans Jawge or Karl dont see this or you might haffi run back to Westmoreland quick quick...ha ha ha
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Yuh never rate di substitutions di odda day?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

And your point?
              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Tilla:
                The part about Bruce Arena would not accept working in Jamaica-- because of functioning with 'non-world-class facilities' was actually your suggestion. I borrowed it--because I fully agreed with this idea.

Not trying to be mean with Tappa. It's just straight talk. Something that some folks will have difficulty with...

HL

Comment

Cut out this Steve Sampson thing. Bruce Arena is a maybe but what has Sampson really proved. Mediocare at best. He is no motivator and not the coach Ja need right now.

It better we go fi JB coach then Colin Todd.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                  X