Clear All

• El Salvador Last 6 Games

beat Honduras 2-0

lost to Ecuador 1-5 (2 red cards)

beat Haiti 2-0

drew with Costa Rica 2-2

drew with Trinidad 0-0

lost to Jamaica 3-0

So that means we will beat Honduras, Haiti, Costa Rica and T&T.

Yay!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

What is their ranking again?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Didnt they say they took a young team here to look at some of the players they want to promote to the senior team
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Them claim the team young, but mi nuh know bout the starting team.

Ronald Cerritos alone suppose to skew that average age to around 50 years old.

Comment

Good info for de massive who seek to downplay our 3-0 victory. I would like to see a friendly on the road in a Central American country, and the Ticos would be preferred.
            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
              Didnt they say they took a young team here to look at some of the players they want to promote to the senior team
              An answer -

El Salvador coach Carlos Alberto de Los Cobos and captain William Castillo both congratulated the Boyz for a competitive match ahead of CONCACAF World Cup qualifying, which starts in February.

"They played very well, all the guys from Europe. It was a very important game for us as it was our last game," said Castillo.

De Los Cobos said the game was good preparation for El Salvador, adding that they fielded a full strength team.

- Online Star, 20 November, 2007
              mmmm?
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Mosiah, you are one grumpy old man I believe the most important point to take away from this post is the fact that rankings dont mean anything. Next time you look at the rankings, check El Salvador rankiing compared to Costa Rica.
                President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

young team with average age 25?
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

the average age was 25. All players for that country play inside their league so they have no excuse as they have no overseas player to call.

Comment

Working...
                    X