talking bout de stadium field...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about a nice polo shirt and slacks. You don't have to
    wear the national colours we all know; who youare supporting. If I was Tappa I waer my suit Next wednesday and leave the Jacket on the chair, strut around in my shirt and tie. (look like a TD fi coach big clubs like england; mek sickko get sick)

Comment

Guess what? Those who hold the purse
      strings don't realize that this is a reflection on all Jamaica.(chairs, coach and all) The world will think we are jokers and not serious. Notice the commentator kept saying small confederations? Well if you move like yuh sumall wha yuh expek ah man fi tink?

Comment

Actually Tappa does have a taste for D&G suits...but why would he want to wear anything get up that he wont be comfortable in on the side lines?

Me get sick? How?
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

So how yuh ah dis man
          say him taste is fi hang out pon corner wid news paper boys? Mi know Tappa haff it but is the timing fi wear dem. Tappa need a image coach that's all. Hope pulse know that they are indirectly affected by this too.

Comment

Stop talk and apply for the job, you have nuff time on your hands...
            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

Yuh nevah hear bout alcohol induced double vision ?

How much Bibi yuh did si pon di field ?

Comment

Yuh mek it sound like sumpten wrong wid dat.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                  I don't know if there is any rule about how the coaches dress for games but having travelled with a few teams, both senior and youth teams, I know they have a definite dress coade for every time they leave their rooms.

It may not be jacket and tie but at least a polo shirt or uniform shirt.

I think asking our coaches to wear blazers in this humidity is ridiculous.
                  Nope it should be a jacket and tie (nicely designed with the Jamaican colours) and not a polo shirt. The coach must look like an educated professional on the sidelines. He may take off the jacket whilst he's on the sidelines, but definitely wear it entering and leaving the field. And please don't tell me about the temperature in Jamaica, I used to wear a jacket and tie when I worked there, and I had to be on the road at times. The managers of Independent Park should seriously seek the financing to erect a proper shelter for the players and coaches on the sidelines that is befitting of international standards. Seriously now, how much can it really cost? Imagine them sitting on the sidelines and it starts to rain. How embarrassing would it look to see the players and coaches (especially from the opposing teams) sitting there hunched under umberellas. Imagine us playing Brasil, England or even the USA and the match being televised on FoxSports seeing coach Bradley and Landon Donovan sharing one umberella.
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                    The managers of Independent Park should seriously seek the financing to erect a proper shelter for the players and coaches on the sidelines that is befitting of international standards. Seriously now, how much can it really cost? Imagine them sitting on the sidelines and it starts to rain. How embarrassing would it look to see the players and coaches (especially from the opposing teams) sitting there hunched under umberellas. Imagine us playing Brasil, England or even the USA and the match being televised on FoxSports seeing coach Bradley and Landon Donovan sharing one umberella.

I am sure there are movable 'covers'...with built-in means of anchoring provide.
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I watched the game agaian last night, the field was simply terrible. I believe our passing game was greatly hampered by the very rough, bumpy surface. Who is the guy that takes care of Sabina Park? Looks like we are right back to square one with the stadium surface.
                      President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

how sure are you... and where would they put these anchoring... on the track?
                        'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Oh yeah when mi dun wid
                          Tappa; is Yendi (in her designer shades) the INT'L camera a show every 20 mins in the stands (suppen like Sven when he coached england).

Comment

Burrell rig up someting since him come in office. Nuh fret.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yuh live a farin too long. Jacket and tie? Hell no!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

i share your views on this matter of proper attire... nuh listen to sickko bout blazer in the humidity foolinish... how is it seaga, burrell and odda peeple inna de stands can wear a sports jacket...

how is it dem wear blaza inna arizona, florida and texas... full time wi represent...
                                'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Working...
                                X