talking bout de stadium field...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• talking bout de stadium field...

how come fi a big international match de field had two touch line... dat looked so kawna league... all one a de salvador player get a foul throw because him guh pon de inside line...

a who really a maintain de national stadium... wid all de rain weh fall a jamaica, de grass shoulda green and pretty... it needs fertilizing and maintenance... a joke ting a gwaan wid de national treasure...
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

an anedda ting... yuh mean fi tell mi seh de maintenance crew cudden pudung some ply or some covering pon de track surface when de bench an chair deh pon... nuh protection fi any type of potential damage to de track... lawd, wi muss can gwaan betta dan dat....

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
      how come fi a big international match de field had two touch line... dat looked so kawna league... all one a de salvador player get a foul throw because him guh pon de inside line...

a who really a maintain de national stadium... wid all de rain weh fall a jamaica, de grass shoulda green and pretty... it needs fertilizing and maintenance... a joke ting a gwaan wid de national treasure...
      I said the same thing, it reminds me of those high school Soccer/American football fields I play on some times.

And when will we buy a proper bench for the subs and coaching staff to sit on. Sick a lawn chair dem now.

Comment

Oh Yeah yuh ah talk dat:
        Look how dem mek Tappa go out inna dat ddated looking sweat suit. This is INT'L ball. Yuh mean pulse couldn't help out? Image is everything. Mi nuh waan Tappa look like Boyus pon camera. A nice slacks and Polo shirt would have been fine (with aport blazer) When Paul Young took Portmore to play Mexico I was so proud (man inna him suit) even if Paul neva know nutten, him look like him know what him was doing (just joking bout nuh know nutten). Him mek Portmore look like is some big time club wi haff here ah yaad.

I could recall when England gave us six and the camera showed Boyus (man look lilke him ah hang aroun). Wi have to send the image that we are serious and professional about Int'L ball. We say we are high on the fashion scale yet on INT'L TV our finest talent not looking right. Joke ting.

Comment

Mi did see di chair dem to,
          mek wi look like a patty shop ting, wi ah deal wid.

Comment

How much Guinness you drink before the game ?

Press Settings on yuh TV remote control..

Comment

i tink iz tappa decision... a full time man realize seh image mean somting tuh some people... yuh a de head coach pon international tv, man fi dress de part...

iz like mi cant imagine gamma a guh meet him prize client fi de first time inna sweat suit an sneakers...

Comment

what yuh talkin bout now?

Comment

Well wi know Gamma wouldn't flex so
                  but Tappa need handlers in that dept.

Comment

The JFF can and should mandate that all national coach wear a a full business suit whilst on intl duty. I think it's a very good point that you raised Baddaz. I am one who strongly believe that a person must always dress for success and also to dress appropraitely for the job. Seeing Tappa yesterday in that track suit and the subs sitting in those chairs was not good for our image. However, these are some of the little details that the new JFF can work at improving.

Mssrs. Moderators, can one of you open and pin a "Things To Do" post that enables us posters to add to that list? This is a list for Mr. Burrell and his team.I'd like to start with my suggestion above. Thank you.
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Hold on man, mek Jawge gwaan fantacise about who he thinks Tappa is, Jawge have one image of Tappa that no body else have not even the object of Jawge's fantasies...ha ha ha.

Next time you come home, drive past where Dominion Stationary used to be between 7am and bout 9am most mornings and you will see Tappa in him shorts sitting on the side walk with the newspaper boys...
                      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                      Che Guevara.

Comment

good suggestion jangle... de 'to do list'... wanda if de 'new' captain would value wi imput...

Comment

Thanks, this will give me
                          an opportunity to meet the legend himself. Happy to know that Tappa is down to earth (a cool breddah) and not a snob.

Comment

maybe yuh need vision correction...

Comment

I don't know if there is any rule about how the coaches dress for games but having travelled with a few teams, both senior and youth teams, I know they have a definite dress coade for every time they leave their rooms.

It may not be jacket and tie but at least a polo shirt or uniform shirt.

I think asking our coaches to wear blazers in this humidity is ridiculous.
                              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                              Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                              X