X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weren't you doing a follow up to
    Mo's post?

Comment

See once again you missed the boat, do you really think Bora was going to stick with the local based players all thru the campaign?

The man said more than once he knows what is available in England and the USA and he was looking for local based players who could plug a hole or two..how hard is that to understand?

You think 45 year-old Fowlie was going to captain the Jamaica team to the CONCACAF WC Qualifying? Or Fabian Davis was going to start in midfield or right back?
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

I don't know what Bora was going to do. He had an oppurtunity to use these players in the summer and he didn't.

As you see I was only asking the question and none of us really know and certainly not me.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Didn't Simoes take most of the local based players, well in his time it was mostly local based players until we got the UB40s anyways, on long away camps?

What is the difference with Bora taking them on trips to see what they can do?
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Assasin I understand you point but if you look at it from Bora point of view. He looked at the local playes and now he could then use the more experience players. I dont think there is anything wrong with that and would help in the long run. The problem is the federation including him did not play enough games to complete the evaluation of the local and then starting to implement his system with the experience players. I really dont think Bora is to be blamed solely. I think he could have possible be more forceful and use the media as Rene would to say we need games. Too many fifa windows when by and he did nothing while collecting large $$ . To a person who knows and understand the setup we can say really thats not bora's job. To the masses it looks like you have a lazy coach although much of it was boxhill ineptitude and incompetence. Dont you find it funny that even Price is now making comments? were they part of the failed regime.. I thin Bora was given basket to carry water.

Comment

the fact is Bora didn't see most of his overseas players play in one year as head coach. That is the difference.

it would take him time to get his "best team on the field". Rene only took the players for developement as he already saw all of his overseas players.

Big difference there. Bora only choose to call about 3 of all the UB40s.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

MONEY and VISION! I am going to say this and I might be wrong but I think Horace Reid is the real visionary and football person in the JFF. Gibson did not comprehend this and while Burell takes a great deal of credit I do think Horace Reid is the right person for the job.

Comment

" thin Bora was given basket to carry water." I made the same statement yesterday. The fact is both can happen at the same time. Bora needed to demand more. For the life of me I can't understand him been a coach for a year and not seeing most of his best players plaing even one game. yes I like the fact that he worked with the local but remember he needed to know the overseas based players as well.

Comment

true, if it was not going well he needed to use the media to say hey I need games.

Comment

We are in agree-ance that Horace Reid is the real visionary and football person in the JFF, pity he did not chose to stay on as our football product would never have fallen so low.
                      Che Guevara.

Comment

Yes, he could have taken that route. To some, it may come across as insubordination or an attempt to embarrass the administration.

I don't have a problem with the way Bora handled it. It was the JFF that needed to have acted.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I made no comment about Whitmore's handling of the game I was talking about how poorly the ES team played and their apparent lack of interest since landing here on Friday.

Is that so difficult for you to see?
                          Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                          X