JFF says they are talking to one other coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JFF says they are talking to one other coach

RJR mid day sports cast said that Simoes is not the only coach the JFF is in talks with to take over the job.

I hope the other coach is some one from within CONCACAF and who have a good idea of what is going on.

this coach wont start till January at the very earliest and we don't have the luxury of time for anyone to come settle in and start scouting, this person must come in and start working immediately as CONCACAF qualifying starts in February.

By luck we wont start till June and the new coach will get a bit of a breathing space.

So much has changed in CONCACAF since Simoes was last in the region, Haiti and Panama are now legitimate threats and the players who were stars then are retired or coaching.

I say JFF should go for the guy who coached Haiti, (cant spell his name) or Steve Sampson.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

No PROF. THE SHIP IS DOOMED.

Comment

It would be a diaster if the coach just a go come inna January, might as well we make Tappa carry on.

We need the coach now, if is even to start talking to the players and eyeing a few of them
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

To qualify we need to either beat
        or draw in the Hex with either the US or Mexico.

Comment

We don't need another Lazaphony who nuh know his team.
          Borat got a golden oppurtunity but mek Boxer trick him wid "mi soon come kinda attitude". Burrell shouldn't pay him a cent. Imagine him nah get pay and him nah coach nuh side and nuh left the job? A retire him mussi did want fi retire.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Who does Simoes know in this team?
            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

tappa ...him might know bibi and shavar, and marshall, claude and ricketts and.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Better question:
                who did the Prof. know in 94?

Comment

good question jawge...but '94 was 4 years to go. january it will be 2 and a half years.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Once again you miss the gist, in 1994 we had TWO YEARS to work out, we dont have six months now...
                    Che Guevara.

Comment

So he needs to have personally know
                      all players or else we can't qualify? Yes?

Comment

Well if him come in now him will know all a dem.

Him know Goodison, Bibi, Fuller, JJ, Shavar, and then him have tappa tap as him right hand.

Comment

So I guess we have some problems
                          then I guess Bora only needed a year.

Comment

Simoes should be able to catch up quickly. Tappa has called a very good squad and Simoes already knows Bibi, Shavar, Stew Peas, Claude, JJ and Fuller. He probably knows one or two other folks in the squad.

Comment

Sass that's that good enough;
                              the Prof needs to know every single player (possibly including their parents).

Comment

Working...
                              X