No announcement yet.

JFF says they are talking to one other coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coaching Seba United in the CPPL and in ONE friendly international does not make you ready to step up to the plate in Internationals...it would be interesting to see Tappa trying to out coach the US coach or even the T&T coach...
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

so you are guessing. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
        Hardly Bricktop, qualifying starts for Jamaica in June, so even if a coach come sin in January he has six months to work on a squad and a plan.

From my point of view, it would make more sense if we got a coach who is familiar with CONCACAF tams and personell who would be able to start mapping out his strategies even before he gets here.

Does that make any sense boss?
        6 months eh?

How many international dates are available in that 6 months...and, let us say the coach has the TEAM 4 days around each of those dates?

So are we really going to have 6 months of preparations?
        I do not think so!

Boxhill and his crew have screwed up the works...royally!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
          Coaching Seba United in the CPPL and in ONE friendly international does not make you ready to step up to the plate in Internationals...it would be interesting to see Tappa trying to out coach the US coach or even the T&T coach...
          CB outcoached one coach with the Uruguay national senior team and one Brazilian coach with Japan? ...and, a few more along the way!

It was said, CB could not in our wildest dreams accomplish that!

I will bet you all the coaches Tappa shall met put on their pants one leg at a time...just like Tappa!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Why would we think that any "neophyte coach" could outcoach Tappa when we are not even sure about exactly how good a coach Tappa is.

He may be a lot better or worse than a lot of us think.

Comment

I will bet you all the coaches Tappa shall met put on their pants one leg at a time...just like Tappa!
              And what the flock does this have to do with anything? Are you sure that Tappa is ready for the big times after seeing him in one game against a weak El Salvador side?

Everybody may put on their pants one leg at a time. This does not mean that people are equal in abilities in other areas.

I think Tappa handled the team well in yesterday's encounter. I am still not sure we can draw a conclusion one way or the other on his coaching abilities based off that one game.
              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Was it Tappa or Stewart? Did our victory have anything to do with either of them? Do we know? All this gushing about Tappa's coaching expertise after Sunday's game is ridiculous.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

But only two people are gushing and they dont surprise any one as it is the Super fans Jawge and Karl
                  Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

No sickko. All sorts of people saying how this and that is a sure Tappa influence.

As for this excellent substitution nonsense, how do you big up changes when yuh up 2 or 3 love with a eediat side like ES?!?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I bet if we had played this lack lustre ES team under Boxhill people would be clamoring for the JFF not to pay any match fees.

I dont think this ES team came here to play any football, first they cancelled a training session then they walked out on the field and just lay down.

I hope Guatemala is more of an opposition..
                      Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                        good question jawge...but '94 was 4 years to go. january it will be 2 and a half years.
                        '98 - 4 years to World Cup!

2010 - 2 years to World Cup!

Yes!
                        ...but, in '94
                        a) Many members of the team were at home and available to be brought up to speed over many days with the Prof...(guesstimate = 800 days?)

That is not the case today! Most of our best players will not be available to our caoches for more than 80 or so days before World Cup 2010;

b) The level competition in CONCACAF is much stronger.

c) The stronger CONCACAF competition (why is it I am assuming we'll breeze through the CFU phase of qualifiers?) I am thinking, will make getting to the HEX difficult...extremely difficult if in say 40 days, i.e. post-CFU stage of qualifiers/immediately on entering 1st stage at which CONCACAF TEAMs join us in the fray, the TEAM REGGAE BOYZ is not at '98 HEX standard.

----------------------

Aaaaaah!

The JFF has a huge job - getting the REGGAE BOYZ increasingly better teams to oppose on each and FIFA manadated International Friendly date...

... and Tappa has a huge job of getting the TEAM REGGAE BOYZ on a rapidly upward curve to TEAM...TOP WORLD TEAM.

The time available makes it almost IMPOSSIBLE TASK!

If the JFF and Tappa succeed, I am thinking, would be respectively in super-managers and super-coach class!

Comment

well at least they picked a sensible squad. Question is the idea of Burrell looking outside Simoes just for leverage. If this is the case he should have left bora and just give him the players.

Comment

Tilla how so? Was Bora going to call this kinda squad?

I think the JFF is looking for someone to take over the whole program, not just the first team and that is why Bora got canned.
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Bwoy unnuh tek the word
                              hataration to a new level; to the point where I have to laugh. Why do I
                              get the feeling that Sickko and Mo wanted to see Tappa fail (then we would hear I told you so)? Tappa has the marking of a great coach; it's the first I'm seeing Ja make so many passes under a local jakan coach (pay attention to the first and last goal).

Comment

SIGH!!!...Jawge what dos my post have to do with Tappa???
                                Simple question...
                                Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                                X