X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My To do list for Prof.Simoes and

Tappa:
    1. Fitness, Fitness, Fitness or Conditioning
    2. Please comb the island for a ball artist for our middle.
    3. Please get the finance to take a U15 squad to Brasil, our future depends on it. Most people are complaining about our passing; this is the way to fix it. We are looking for the crisp, smooth Brasilian passing from the current players but we will not see it. Why? Poor coaching at the youth level via high school football (old habits die hard).

4. Our defence needs serious coordination and work. Marshall will fold in the qualifiers. I saw the slavadorians getting around us when they press. The only reason why they didn't get at our D in the first half was because of our physical and athlethic presence in the middle (this won't work with the US).

5. We still ball watch; although I saw a player running decoys to open space (don't know his name). What struck me is how everyone stood and watch 12 with two defenders and no ane came to give him a passing option.

6.We need to find a ball artist of equal to Tappa's ability. Tappa must help the Prof. here (same way Pele indetified Binho) This is a repeat of 2 to show the importance.

The time is right for simoes to come back.mi nuh want see no odda coach besides him.

Comment

Keep dreaming with #6

Comment

Okay half way equal. How's
        that?

Comment

Pele identified Binho?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

So you didn't know this?
            Yes Pele told Santos to take because Binho reminded he Pele of himself. The rest is history.

Comment

Working...
            X