No announcement yet.

few things

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Memba ah Shavar Olivera did use exclusively fi sweep when him did deh yah an dem time deh him did young. Di bwoy have experience nuff. Ongle ediat merica mek di yout ah wondah all ova di place like di yout lass him shadow. Di bwoy have nuff class and quality an it ah guh shine bright.

Comment

Yes, causin to seh is the part whe nuh mek sense.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Omar Daley was a better right back the last time I saw him!
        Daley can be good in spurts, but tend not to use his head most of the times. I am not talk as in heading the ball either.

Here is one of my main problems with Daley. He will let even a slower player overtake him, then run beside him and try to execute one of his trademark slide tackles. Sometimes it goes over well and other times the referee will call him for dangerous play. He needs to stay on his feet more.

A quick thinking left winger will eat Daley's supper anyday. Daley can be a good attacking option out of defense however.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

That's how the forum is sickko, in case you haven't noticed. We usually respond to a part of a post. Nutten wrong wid dat.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Gwaan man....
            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
            X