So Rf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Rf

As my newest best friend pon the forum, tell me diss now...if as you say the FIFA ranking is at best flawed, why are we making so much of the Reggae Boyz 103rd placing then?

Do you believe that we were as good as the ranking (high 30s) said we were back then?
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Sickko, we support FIFA ranking when they rank us high, but cuss it when we are low.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

preaching to the choir me STETHS bretherin (who could not get into a decent school nearer to home..he he he) but we need to be practical..I could never for the life of me understand how FIFA did their maths.

Even in the days when we were [playig at least one game a month, when we won, we dropped in the rankings and when we lost we rose...wth?
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

I'm not saying the FIFA ranking is flawed at all. What I'm saying is that we need not take the rankings as gospel. for instance, St. Vincent, Guyana etc are all ranked higher than Jamaica at the moment. St. Vincent is ranked higher thant El Salvador. Chances are that if St. Vincent should play El Salvador tomorrow in San Salvador they would get a 6-0 mauling.

And to answer your question Sicko, yes, when Jamaica were ranked in the thirties by FIFA, I totally felt the ranking was justified. The system as it is today is totally different from back then.
        President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Working...
        X