I noticed something about Ricardo Gardner's technical

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I noticed something about Ricardo Gardner's technical

aspect of the game that is very smart, recently I have seen where because he is left footed he tends to trap and control the ball with the outside of his left many times and I think the reason he does this a lot is because once you do that it is easier to maneuver the ball with any foot as needed.

When you trap with the inside of the foot the ball stays in his case on the left therefore it's harder to make a right footed pass but if you trap it with the outside infront of you then you can pass with either foot right away however the accuracy rate drops because you are futher away from the ball and not over the ball enough.

I think that might have contributed to his accuracy rate. Smart way to play but you give up something.

Originally posted by Scaly View Post
    aspect of the game that is very smart, recently I have seen where because he is left footed he tends to trap and control the ball with the outside of his left many times and I think the reason he does this a lot is because once you do that it is easier to maneuver the ball with any foot as needed.

When you trap with the inside of the foot the ball stays in his case on the left therefore it's harder to make a right footed pass but if you trap it with the outside infront of you then you can pass with either foot right away however the accuracy rate drops because you are futher away from the ball and not over the ball enough.

I think that might have contributed to his accuracy rate. Smart way to play but you give up something.
    What was his accuracy rate?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
      What was his accuracy rate?
      I don't have hard numbers but that's just my observation.

Comment

This should be good. You have spent the better part of a decade rationalizing Tappa's worst outings. You should have this one copaset!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Most here, including some commentators, thought his passing was off. Not Karl though! Gots to luv tha fellow!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            Most here, including some commentators, thought his passing was off. Not Karl though! Gots to luv tha fellow!
            But it was very obvious and at Bolton specially during the 05-06 season when he was the club MVP his passing was the best part of his game, he never hid the outside of the foot controlling so much thiough I notice it to be a more recent thing.

byw Deon Burton is still by miles the best controller of the ball to date of any reaggaeboy.

Comment

Originally posted by Scaly View Post
              byw Deon Burton is still by miles the best controller of the ball to date of any reaggaeboy.
              No presents for what should be the obvious.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Accuracy rate ?

Yuh tink Bibi coulda pass like dat inna English Premier League ?

Dem nevah hear seh is 160 Countries getting di Game !!!?

Bibi need to stop tekking a vacation when he plays for the Boyz.. mi ah talk it straight... 9 year EPL veteran NUH FI MEK DEM CARELESS PASS DEH...

And at goes for di whole a dem who deh a Farin League long time who a pass tuh nuhbaddy and pass ball outa bounds.. CARELESS..

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                  Accuracy rate ?

Yuh tink Bibi coulda pass like dat inna English Premier League ?

Dem nevah hear seh is 160 Countries getting di Game !!!?

Bibi need to stop tekking a vacation when he plays for the Boyz.. mi ah talk it straight... 9 year EPL veteran NUH FI MEK DEM CARELESS PASS DEH...

And at goes for di whole a dem who deh a Farin League long time who a pass tuh nuhbaddy and pass ball outa bounds.. CARELESS..
                  What were their accuracy rates?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Some pass suh atrocious.. rate nuh even come inna di equation..

When you groan and hold yuh head inna di stands too many times.. yuh nuh need nuh RATE..

Comment

Karl not in the stands. And his hands might have been straightjacketed at the time of viewing.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Is Karl and the breddah name myYout who a talk bout what good passing he was doing. Two real comedian.

Comment

Working...
                        X