No announcement yet.

I hate to be a party pooper but that 3-0 win over Salvador

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was not so much the beating but the Manner of it.

El Salvador was NEVER in the game.

And this was against a rusty selection.

Comment

Yuh come wid di rankings ting again..

What was the El Salvador VS Costa Rica score ?

Comment

Iran ?

Check yuhself.

Comment

When we were ranked decent, Vietnam beat wi. Suh what's yuh point?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

My point is we beat El Salvador by 3 clear goals.. so before you UNDERRATE the result examine the facts of a clean sheet and the clear possession advantage of the RUSTY Reggaeboyz.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
              Pon a bigger field, Shelton a go kill some man cause with that speed and space to run into he will be deadly.
              Heard of plans to expand the Stadium field? Half our qualifying matches will be played on this surface. He had better start impressing on it! Heaven knows what we will find elsewhere for our away games.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Scaly, know your ball. We did not play Iran on a FIFA break, and therein lies the problem. Bora could only grab an all local side for those encounters.
                "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Would it have mattered? I am not sure we were trying to grab the overseas ballers any time soon.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                  X