The stadium pitch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The stadium pitch

I was somewhat disappointed with the condition of the pitch for last night's game. Just before kick-off, the players were passing the ball around and I could see the ball wasnt rolling smoothly.

We hav eto address this area. Also, I noticed the match ball for the game was PUMA. Wonder if we will be wearing Puma uniforms shortly?
    President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Stadium East field is probably better!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

how could be spend so much and go as far as stealing the Catherine hall turf and then let it go to this. What did boxhill really do.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
        What did boxhill really do.
        Proved to us how INCOMPETENT he was .... is.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Boxhill is running Independence Park Limited too?! No wonder he had not time for the JFF!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Well if I am a football boss and I realise part of my most important asset my homefield that we spend millions on with foreign turf people to fix was not looking good would I not pick up the phone and call the independence park people and say maintain the field so the money we spent and the stealing of the turf from Catherine hall dont go for noting. The man his worthless.

Comment

I am sure the Captain has already spoke to Independence Park and new turf is being flown in for Wednesday's match.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

very good.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

So tell me suppen Mo and others ah yard. Could the JFF not organize things so the match start on time? I mean, kick off is slated for 6PM and when the TV broadcast starts, there is a dread out there juggling. This went on for approximately 15 minutes before the teams and officials decide to come on the field.

I was just hoping that Fox would not stop the broadcast at 8PM which would rob viewers of a good portion of the match. Sorry fi those folks who set DVRs to capture the game.
                  Last edited by Tilla; November 19, 2007, 02:20 PM.
                  "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

The Juggling Dread

And mi taught de dread was part of the coaching staff.
                    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

and him couldn't juggle fi save him life.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Living in Jamaica, I never set my DVR precisely. Always give at least 15 minutes on either side.

Me tiyad a di slackness too, Tilla. Maybe we were waiting for Maudib and di res a dem fi walk ova from di Arena?

I can imagine if is Boxhill did mek di game start late! Powderhouse!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Wha di Prof call dem again....."performing seals." I remember in high school
                          we had a white bredrin who coulda juggle ball like a string tie onto it. He hardly attended class...and didn't get suspended (money??) go figure! But boss, when it came to juggling him was di wicked ting pon two feet. I was baffled that the coaches passed him up for colts and manning cup. However, in retrospect (and with my present knowledge of football) I'm not surprised that the coaches cut him from the squad each time.
                          "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

No if a Boxhill mi screen woulda just blackout
                            Saying unable to carry the game.

Comment

Mosiah, are you suggesting that the JFF should have no interest in the condition of the national stadium pitch? Do you understand that if we dont have a pitch up to international standards we dont get the chance to play home games in Ja? Think about it Mosiah.
                              President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Working...
                              X