Good Vibes Win ...thats All It Was !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Vibes Win ...thats All It Was !

Anyone who thought that was a (wicked team) has got to be smoking crack.1st the opposition was el salvadour, I mean that says it all , if it doesnt the commentators did when he said the public in el salvadour is hoping they dont loose badly.Ahhm they did!.

That forward line still has not managed to play off each other (set one or the other up for a goal) and the excuse of being rusty doesnt fly here simply because Fuller & Shelton has played together before and they looked the same .Terrible.I wont harp on Fuller being alone in the 6 yard Box and shooting wide to china Brick top, after all he is our best Forward, its just a wicked side or Shelton poor 1st touch , again its just a wicked side.

Midfield excellent to me its our strongest point .Proven by all 3 goals coming from the middle.

Defence, I will give them the excuse of being rusty .that backline has never played together except Shavar and Marshall probably.They were caught napping on numerous occasion.If it was any of the top 4 in concacf or even Panama dawg nyam we suppa.

Well bring on Guatemala for the wicked side, remember we have the top 4 to deal with and panama.Nothing the wicked side cannot handle all we need are more games.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

I am amazed that El Salvador was able to draw 2-2 with Costa Rica...

Anybody have the lineup for that game ?

Comment

Hey X not to hijack your post but you were asking about Teafore and wondering why he was not called up for the friendlies.

If we can trust Sickko's reporting....lol just jokes Sickko.....then Teafore is on the verge of taking another step in his career. If that is the case then Tappa and Teafore's current club team would not want to have him called up for international duty for these two games because they would not want to risk injury to Bennett and have the transfer fall through.

Both club and country will benifit if Teafore can get this deal completed. The club will make money while the Reggae Boyz will have a Teafore playing at a higher level week in and week out. That is my theory in any case. I don't claim to be in the know it just seems to make sense now that I know he is about to scooped up by a bigger club. - T.K.
      No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

x... agree with you on a number of points here... the fuller/shelton combi nah click... not impressed... de midfield was awrigh but not top notch... bibi is not a central mid... doesn't have the possesion skill nor the passing skill for the high traffic area... the defense definitely needs tightening up...
        'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
          x... agree with you on a number of points here... the fuller/shelton combi nah click... not impressed... de midfield was awrigh but not top notch... bibi is not a central mid... doesn't have the possesion skill nor the passing skill for the high traffic area... the defense definitely needs tightening up...
          ...yet you describe the play as "impressive"?!?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

X, you have to understand that we the fans are just happy to get the chance to see our boyz actually go out there and put 3 goals in the opponents net. Yes, it was far from the polished, slick team we all wanted to see. Thats why we need to bring Simoes here ASAP, so that he can begin woring with the guys, set up training camps etc. With each passing game the chemistry will get better.
            President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Training camps..who tell you fi sey dat, bet you a Jawge? What will trianing camps achieve in this day and age and which players will he be taking to these camps- certainly it cant be the overseas based players who have contractual obligations?

maybe it is those who are in the US and wont get trials in Europe but I hope to God he does not pillage the local clubs again, I can bet Portmore and Harbour Zoo wont stand back and see all their best players hauled off to some remote site in Mexico while they flounder in the CPPL.
              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

Mexico?!? Wi talking Brazil!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

well he might be out of season and fitness. But you can say that for Marshall and some of the mls players.

Comment

Working...
                  X