• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hate to say this, but...

The Captain and the REGGAE BOYZ just rubbed salt in
    Sir Boxhill's wounds!

I wonder what was the attendance?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Thank goodness the Captain is back. If the Jamaican public had to vote, Boxhill would not have been there in the first place. He should go back to what he is good at, grading driving exam's out in May Pen.

Comment

Not sure about that.
      Have you forgotten the reasons why many called for change in 2003? The Captain had some fumbles at that juncture.

But you know what! You're probably right. Jamaicans have a history of voting in/keeping incumbents in power despite glaring failings and inadequacies. So there...if the public had a vote the Captain would not have been given a 4-year vacation from the program.
      Last edited by Farmah; November 18, 2007, 10:30 PM.
      "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
        Thank goodness the Captain is back. If the Jamaican public had to vote, Boxhill would not have been there in the first place. He should go back to what he is good at, grading driving exam's out in May Pen.
        No sah ... even I supported the removal of Boxhill. However, once the vote of confidence came into play, Creston should have been removed.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
        X