Jus done talk with a Jamaican brethren

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jus done talk with a Jamaican brethren

We were discussing the game and the good start the Captain came in and given the program. I said such a difference from the Boxhill led group.
    He said "Man, there is no comparison. Boxhill never had the leadership skills, he didn't have the looks, the clothes and I could go on. . ."
    I was rolling with laughter as I had never heard it put that way before. I thought I had to share that one with you guys.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

I consider the Captain our Don King. Tek it any way you want.

Comment

Yes, disappointingly the Examiner was out of his element. I think he flew past his nest! Even the FSC commentator took a swing at Boxhill and mentioned his "failed administration."
      "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Nuff a we chat bout his leadership skills plenty time. Mi won't diss his clothing, cause mi nuh tek my cue from GQ.
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Mi nuh tek my clothing que from GQ either, but I found it funny as hell. I laughed not because I was dissing the man, but just found it damn funny.
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

But the African man dem dress like Gibson but some know how fi conduct them business.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Boxhill look like a him son dress him.

Comment

Now that is an apt comparison, pon point...
                Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                X