No announcement yet.

Despite some turnovers prefer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A bit late to be experimenting with Bibi Gardner as a goal scorer.

But them have Fantasy Leagues.. knock yourself out.

Comment

a succesful experiment at that......is intractable yuh intractable....if gardener score a goal every other game yuh woulda keep up the same almshouse irrespective of how successful he is in midfield simply to defend your position.

a nuh nutten still.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

My opinion is based on critical thinking.

Provide me the data that Ricardo Gardner can be a goal scoring threat in a World Cup qualifying campaign.

Is Gardner superior to Jermain Hue in that regard ?

Comment

you got the critical part right!

he got a rare start in midfield and has 2 goals to show for it ergo it should warrant a longer spell in that position.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I wonder why rare...

Comment

a dat mi a wonder too...and the 2 goals...let's not forget that shall we?

Comment

Ben J latch on to that buzz word from somewhere and will not let it go. Whenever he is cornered in an argument, you can always expect him to roll the two words in one sentence or another.
                "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

How could we.. given Bibi shots on goal to scoring ratio.

Yuh tink is di fuss time him tek shot at goal ?

You can continue to wonder... yuh gwine wonder likkle more still.. even more so after him score 2 goal...

Jermaine Hue mussy a wondah out ************************ di number a goal him score..

Comment

from left back at that......i shall, as you say continue to wonder.

i endorse bibi for the midfield.

Comment

Welcome to Wonderland..

Can you name 4 Reggaeboyz midfield players ahead of Bibi ?

Is Bibi a serious goal scoring threat at international level ?

No hemming and hawing neccessary.

Comment

Working...
                      X