Despite some turnovers prefer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Despite some turnovers prefer

Bibi in the middle. He spreads passes allover and manages to score also. number 6 was excellent also. This is a nice promising start.

Ah bet yuh is di bwoy pan di lef. Demar Phillips

Comment

Yes #6 was Demar Philips. Maudib says he is going to keep Hue out of the national side as he is the replacement for Tappa. Says he has all the tools to be the next midfield general.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

No-one can replace Tappa.

Maybe if we keep our fingers crossed we might be blessed before 2027

Demar Phillips is very good.

Comment

This youth is unlike any any other yard baller I have seen in a while. Good work rate. Intelligent pass choices. Recovers well.

A little improvement in fitness will see his first touch stay with him all game.

I really like how he works with Bibi. As a matter of fact I really like this middle.

Comment

seuss, the amount of sloppy passes by bibi doesn't concern you... bibi was active, yes... still made too many errors... a real playmaker like a hue in bibi's place would be even better with bibi on the outside left of mid...
            'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
              Yes #6 was Demar Philips. Maudib says he is going to keep Hue out of the national side as he is the replacement for Tappa. Says he has all the tools to be the next midfield general.
              I guess we will see!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

No such thing was said by Maudib.

Comment

See my reply to the "... hype ..." post.

Comment

That's true. Was not rolling because you said it, just because it was said at all. I know you have certain ratings for Hue. Afterall, yuh good school, even if is not a good football school!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Suggestion to Tappa:

Play Demar at centre midfield and Gardner at left midfield.

Do not play Fuller and Shelton together. Stew Peas is not ready for this.

Expectations will be higher for the Guatamala match

Comment

Guatemala is ranked an even 100. Let's not get crazy if we beat this higher ranked team! Let's concentrate on the how.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mo, is like yuh a figet say we a eediot side right ya now. We cant expect fi play the likes of Brazil, Uruguay or Paraguay fi now. We are like a St. Lucia right now to be honest. We need these victories so that the likes of Mexico, US and Costa Rica can consider playing a friendly with us.

Comment

Originally posted by Lionpaw View Post
                            Mo, is like yuh a figet say we a eediot side right ya now. We cant expect fi play the likes of Brazil, Uruguay or Paraguay fi now. We are like a St. Lucia right now to be honest. We need these victories so that the likes of Mexico, US and Costa Rica can consider playing a friendly with us.
                            So yuh want mi fi hype ova it? Okay...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Lie Dat..

Check our Pepsi and Colts record.

Comment

Working...
                              X