Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That wasn't a red

foolishness.

In the replay the guy had skipped the tackle and chose to stomp Thomas. Excellent call by the ref.

Comment

Originally posted by Seuss View Post
      In the replay the guy had skipped the tackle and chose to stomp Thomas. Excellent call by the ref.
      So if he skipped the tackle and is in the air where is he supposed to land?

Comment

BT, he skipped, but he seem to go doen intentionally on the man's leg with both feet. That is why the referee saw it as dangerous play and in his estimation worthy of a red card.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

That was a red, and he deliberately landed on the leg.
          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
            BT, he skipped, but he seem to go doen intentionally on the man's leg with both feet. That is why the referee saw it as dangerous play and in his estimation worthy of a red card.
            I never see it that way at all. It loooked to me that he came down softly on the player not like he stamped down on him. He was in the air unless he can levitate I don't see what else he coulda done.

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
              That was a red, and he deliberately landed on the leg.
              Where else could he have landed?

Comment

Sorry, but I saw it like the referee.
                "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                  I never see it that way at all. It loooked to me that he came down softly on the player not like he stamped down on him. He was in the air unless he can levitate I don't see what else he coulda done.
                  BT fi a man who play ball I find hard to belive that u see it that way, he could easily have opened his legs to avoid stepping on the man. He didn't even attempt to avoid him.

Comment

BT, the FIFA rules says that if in the estimation of the referee the play is dangerous, then it is up to the referee to make the decision. The referee feels it was red so. . .

Comment

Dat nuh even dangerous it malicious; him nah tackle fi nutten. Straight red, ah easy ting dat.

Comment

Working...
                      X