No announcement yet.

The simple game is best...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, when last Bibi scored two goals in a game? Matter of fact when last bibi score one goal in a game? Proud a di man dem still. Bibi man of the match no doubt. Followed by the Portmore product Rudi Austin!! AKA The Next Essien.

Comment

Bibi cannot run the team from the middle.. he does not have good enough touch or tempo.. Phillips is superior in this regard.

Comment

bib need to run this team... are you out of your mind...
        'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

The midfield play was disjointed.. there was a brief stint when Phillips was the glue between the defenders and the forwards.. he was taking balls moving laying off, moving receiving.. quick tempo.. precise movements..

That is not Bibi and at his age will never be Bibi..

Even Demar Philips at his young age and experience is ahead of Bibi in this regard...

Comment

Hl at one point I thought you
            didn't know ball but now you are putting me to shame. Good observation; Bibi is a winger. The one touch will not come that easy. I will explain later.
            I think Tilla made an observation about the timing of Tappa's changes; which was excellent.

Comment

Bibi made more good passes than bad ones but i was more impress with Austin tackling ability.

Comment

Working...
              X