Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The simple game is best...

The first half was scrappy.

I prefer gardner in defense. It's the position plays best.

Waiting to see some simple one touch football.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Gardener and Phillips should switch.

Comment

Not true HL the man making some good passes in the miggle. Bibi need to run this team
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Sassin what you drinking? Bibi been making bad passes the entire game

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
          Sassin what you drinking? Bibi been making bad passes the entire game
          Bibi was the glue that held the TEAM together!
          He made some poor passes...but, in the main his passes were excellent. His providing of himself..across the entire length and breath (width and depth - wide and front to back)...was exceptional. His work-rate to keep doing it entire game was phenomenal!

Won balls! Cut off opponents passes!
          Clever first goal...was falling and choose to hit the ball to the side lest expected...fooled goalie completely. 2nd goal was a beauty of placement/pass into goal!

Man of the Match!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

NUh even badder wid it. Look how much one two yuh si from Bibi, nuh even try dat. Kah it nuh right at all. Duh bettah dan dat, gi credit weh it jew fi once.

Comment

Bibi's work rate and shots were excellent.
              Bibi's touch was not. What I saw was a breddah who has clearly been out of midfield for quite some time.

Comment

Yuh to, a you or me mi doan even know a who; but still a you. Bad passes ah joke yuh a joke or wah.

Comment

When the game replay again we can count how many times him lose the ball. I am sure Karl will have detailed stats in the future, suh we can wait for them.

Comment

Cho, yuh jus love talk. or wha. Bad passes a bet yuh count dem. How much den?

Comment

I said when a replay show.

Comment

Detail stats from di statistician, Hehehe!! mi ah tell yuh di truut weh god love mi haffi laugh

Comment

I am dissapointed with Bibi's pass completion rate. Other players need to improve their pass completion too, but you expect better from Gardner, a man playing in the EPL and Champion's League.
                          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Doan join 'you me or a who' an HL Tilla, yuh know bettah dan dat sah. One of or di bess midfield performance wi had from a midfielder in a long time. An dis was di first match fi di man dem since how long.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
                              When the game replay again we can count how many times him lose the ball. I am sure Karl will have detailed stats in the future, suh we can wait for them.

Oh yes!
                              ...and I will tell how touches he had and how many passes he executed well.

As I said to Tilla from 'the earlies'...Tappa used Bibi to run things through
                              ...as his Tappa!
                              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                              X