Horace Burell has proved that the Jamaica football fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horace Burell has proved that the Jamaica football fans

were starved for football, that is a very nice turn out for a friendly against a medicore no name team.

No name are you serious

El salvador has a better history in football than we do.
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

It is a good showing. Imagine how Boxhill and crew must be kicking themselves right now. Captain comes in with the business sense and boom, the crowd comes out.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
        El salvador has a better history in football than we do.
        yes no name as in not a football or CONCACAF powerhouse like a Mex USA or Costa Rica

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
          It is a good showing. Imagine how Boxhill and crew must be kicking themselves right now. Captain comes in with the business sense and boom, the crowd comes out.
          Memba sey Boxhill is the one who said local game too expensive and not profitable enough.

Comment

Burrell reached to out Digicel for sponsorship to the tune of $100,000US for the matches. Boxhill has never run a business, and had no entrepreneur skills.
            Last edited by Hortical; November 18, 2007, 08:54 PM.
            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Right now what i have seen

We cannot beat any of those teams, before the first goal I didn't like what i was seeing. Our play was too slow and they were by passing the midfielders. after scoring our play improved; However, We are still not in the power house class. scaly we need more games to build momentum and it matters not who is on the field, weren't St. Vincent a "NO NAME" team.
              I also thought along the line of Tilla that Boxhill must be completely embarrass. Sickko and all who supported him must be totally sickened. No wonder the English commentator incorrectly said he resigned from the JFF; after seeing the office full up it is reasonable to say " IM stay too too long.
              "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

No name side? yuh a rain pan di parade from early out eh.

Comment

Working...
                X