Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gooooooooaaaaaaal

Rudolph Austin from 35 yards out....
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
    Rudolph Austin from 35 yards out....
    What a goal......my god

Comment

Good shot sar!
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

You should see the one he scored agasinst Haiti..I hear some English clubs are eyeing him, he wont stay here too long.
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

2-0 Gardner

Nice work Luton Shelton

Comment

Fuller should have made it 3-0 or pass it to the back post.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Stoke City wanted him but he didn't play enough international over the last two years.

only hope we can improve our ratings so he will be gone by next year.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Ricardo Fuller must be one frustrated striker

when he wears jamaica colours he does so much dirty good work but just never scores

Comment

Austin and Demar working hard to keep them spot in the lineup.

You notice how a creative mid like Tappa starting two workhorses in his midfield. The movement not as fluent, but it is certainly giving a nice protective shield to the defense.

Comment

What the heck is wrong with the field???? We need a sod God in Jamaica
                    Six days I work for my children, on the seventh day they work for me.
                    Mitty

Comment

PORTMORE ST CATHERINE
                      NO QUESITON ASKIN!!!

Portmore product, dont forget that. Man nearly rip up di net. Essien!! Only if Hue was in the attacking midfield position. Trust me, the midfield would have been more dominant. With Austin in the team, we can afford to have three Hues in midfield. Rudi does a lot of hard running and tackling.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitty View Post
                        What the heck is wrong with the field???? We need a sod God in Jamaica
                        It was simply awful!
                        Well it cannot be better for Wednesday...but, I know the Captain will get on 'them' about it!
                        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Man dem seh Hue can't mek this side.
                          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Good win tonight

A good win tonight. Not great display but a good win over a team we should beat.

Commentators kept saying Ricketts in goal when it was McCallum. Oh well.

Football is alive again for Jamaica.

Respect.
                            Mac

Comment

Whitmore should sentd Ricketts back to England pronto.

Comment

Working...
                              X