Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• England have nothing in their game to

frighten nobody.

Without Ashley Cole they have no overlapping defender. The ball is slow in passing and very mechanical. Them have to play Heargreaves and Barry fi buss up tackle inna the midfield or the forwards will be starved.

Gerrard and Lampard can't play togather or t he middle is soft cause both a them a go forward same time, and them a use 4 center backs playing defense instead of using two wingbacks.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

a player them may want to include in Gabi from Villa, as he is fast, bring something totally different and can score, can play wide and come in and is hard to mark as he can play inside or outside.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      frighten nobody.

Without Ashley Cole they have no overlapping defender. The ball is slow in passing and very mechanical. Them have to play Heargreaves and Barry fi buss up tackle inna the midfield or the forwards will be starved.

Gerrard and Lampard can't play togather or t he middle is soft cause both a them a go forward same time, and them a use 4 center backs playing defense instead of using two wingbacks.
      When the British media was gunning for Sven's head and for an English coach to be hired, I recall a certain Courtney saying that them going to regret it as Sven was a big coach.

Its clear that McClaren in over him head. Guss showed him up big time the other day.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Sven needed fi go, just fi the Walcott pick alone show that he was either influenced or was hoping. He said he had never seen him play and clearly Walcott was not ready. Sven was playing too defensive.

It is more about the culture than the coach and if the coach can't change the culture it make no sense he stays.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          Sven needed fi go, just fi the Walcott pick alone show that he was either influenced or was hoping. He said he had never seen him play and clearly Walcott was not ready. Sven was playing too defensive.

It is more about the culture than the coach and if the coach can't change the culture it make no sense he stays.
          Yeah ... fiyah Sven ... but hire who? There is no English coach capable of taking England where they needed to go. Sam Alardyce? Please.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Well them can pay anybody them want, Bora maybe?

Comment

Working...
            X