Reggae boy poised for big move

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reggae boy poised for big move

...he he he...watch this space but a Reggae Boy is poised to make a big big move soon to a place no other Jamaican has ever played professional..and to boot he is acting as his own agent, when last we heard anything like that?

Read Observer tomorrow...
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

ok.. de australian league... anyways mi a guh read de observer... hope it lives up to the expectation...
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

is this "wicked" wilson?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

dat is a good guess but mi nuh tink seh a yute deh still a play ball...
        'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Who?? LOL!!! Sound like smaddy who should be in prison
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

I have seen a few games on FSW and it is rubbish, this youth is better than that
            Che Guevara.

Comment

Sean frasier?

Comment

Newton Sterling.
                "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

my guess sean going to brazil

Comment

...to a place no other Jamaican has played professionally?
                    I think Skill Cole played professionally in Brazil some long time ago. Maybe before Sickko was born.
                    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

you got a point.
                      Well we have not played in spain. Nor Protugal.

Comment

He he he....I know I look young-ish but I have been watching football since the 1970s before flood lights came to Jarrett Park and when they used to use Bamboo to line the outer boundaries of the field..LOL!!!
                        Che Guevara.

Comment

Will it be the top flight league in whatever country he is going to?

Comment

Yes..Premier League in Europe
                            Che Guevara.

Comment

Well, he's at the right age, full of pace, relatively skillful and highly coachable so he will do well in Europe.
                              "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Working...
                              X