No announcement yet.

Reggae boy poised for big move

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sickko can you get some small 10 minute video shots of the reggaeboyz training or some cornwall games and edit it to ten minutes so that you can post it on youtube?

How come every other supporters at these clubs in europe can interview our boyz using cameras and we can't

Out of sight out of mind
    seeing is believing etc. etc.

Getting a video on youtube isn't above our level of intelligence so why are we not doing it?

we need the visuals to galvanise the public

anyone with the video of Tappa streaking across the field with the Jamaican flag when we qualified in 97?

Its ten years now so I will do a ten year look back
    (aaah bwoy my people, we have a ways to go but we will get there)

respect

Comment

Mi done have the commercial line up fi the Jamaican friendlies on the east coast(why unnu think mi a move to the east next month?)

see it yah
      Tappa running with the flag and the voice over "10 years ago a nation small in physical size but massive in heart dared to believe now they are seeking to return to where they RIGHTFULLY belong"

then you cut to when we had the fight in Mexico with Toros Neza and show the standings when we were almost last

then mi overdub the music "Jah will never give the power to to a bald head run come crucify the dread"

Next we give a collage of victories and shooting up the tables to qualify for france and losing badly the first two games but coming back the last one.

Next the voice over
      "A nation of rebels"(quick video of bob marley in concert) a nation of resistance(show Marcus pics) as they return to their homeland.

"Who else in concacaf is coming with them"

Road to Africa 2010 the struggle continues (outro with they can't keep a good man down mixed in with D Brown To the promised land)

when I get all the pieces look for it on youtube shortly

all I need now is the software and the videos to make it happen

Since these boasy slaves refuse to believe in themselves I have no choice but to go do it myself

"On this battlefield I stand alone
      don't need friends to war
      I am on my own"

CD-Freak aka Chief Servant to the streets

Comment

Didn't Esto played div.4 in italy.

Comment

You see the thing boss?
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
          X