Yuttie!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yuttie!!!!

weh yu tink bout di Genoa v Roma game this weekend?. comments asap.

Originally posted by Pepsi View Post
    Genoa is at home to Roma and FIFA Stats as it that 77% of fans are in favour of AS Roma winning,now remember genoa have one of the best starts in a long while and they are playing at home.Please Yuttie you is one a di only man pon ya mi respect when it come to italian football.

Comment

Is whe de blow wow? No man....Yuttie yu tekking this foolishness too far. We have been more than accomodating to your need to have two different aliases pon de forum. But if you think for one second I am going to allow you to carry on a rhatid conversation between yuself you have another guess coming. Next ting you call in General to mek a t'ree way. We bun fiya pon split personality yaw!- T.K.
      Last edited by T.K.; November 16, 2007, 11:16 AM.
      No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

lol... dis beat all cock fight tk...
        'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Originally posted by Pepsi View Post
          Yuh have it wrong as this weekend is for int'l games.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
            lol... dis beat all cock fight tk...
            No man Baddaz......is save mi a try save de yute iyah......Yuttie is moving further and further into psychosis and it is up to the rest of us to bring him out......first de man was Yuttie.......den he was General........den him become JB.......and now him Pepsi......god knows how many other of yuttie's personalities have visited the board......I have my suspicions about some the new posters but mi will 'low dem till mi have more evidence.

I plea with you Yuttie....come back to wi man....yu sick bad.....there a great doctors in New York.....Mo, Tilla, Karl, Gamma, MdmeX, mi a beg unno.....mek wi start a Save Yuttie Mental State Fund.....wi can give Yuttie de first "scholarship" to a first class shrink......We can even mek a diploma and mek it look official afta him "graduate"......seen......De man need 24/7 in patient care.......What do you say moderators?.....Are we gonna stand by and watch one of our own lose his battle with dementia? Or are we going to come together and make sure that he gets all the help he needs. Whey yu seh Shatta? Black Mad Man Time now!

Come now forumites sing with me:

All we are ssssssaaaaaayyyyyyyiiiiiiinnnnnnggggggg.......is give Yuttie a chance........alllllll we are ssssssaaaaaaayyyyyyyiiiiiinnnnnggggggg.......is give YUttie a chance......

I will not rest until Yuttie's mental state is SAVED! - T.K.
            No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Is Balla gone for good ?

Don1 is doing a pretty good job in his stead.

Every Reggaeboyz game mi guh mi bummy since Balla threaten fi spit inna mi face !

..those were the days... dem time deh forum hot !

Comment

Working...
              X