Last night FSC showed the clash btwn Liverfool and Newcastle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last night FSC showed the clash btwn Liverfool and Newcastle

from the 1997 season and man what a game it was, Pool won 4-3 with Stan Collymore scoring twice. They had a bald headed David James, an at the end of his career John Barnes but man did he still have the touches and Stan Collymore yes more black players on the field than they have today and 2 yardies at that 3 if you inclide Collymore's infamous S-E-X tape made in JamDown.
    Asprilla and Ginola played for Newcastle but they were no match for a very fit Liverpool team, McMannaman remember him ? him did full a skill eeh ?

If they repeat it you guys should try and catch it...it's worth every min.

well they play this wk again.

Comment

Originally posted by Scaly View Post
      from the 1997 season and man what a game it was, Pool won 4-3 with Stan Collymore scoring twice. They had a bald headed David James, an at the end of his career John Barnes but man did he still have the touches and Stan Collymore yes more black players on the field than they have today and 2 yardies at that 3 if you inclide Collymore's infamous S-E-X tape made in JamDown.
      Asprilla and Ginola played for Newcastle but they were no match for a very fit Liverpool team, McMannaman remember him ? him did full a skill eeh ?

If they repeat it you guys should try and catch it...it's worth every min.
      FSC show those archived games on a regular basis. The last one I saw I was wondering if you were watching it. Spurs was leading a certain side by 3-0 .... game done 5-3 after an amazing comeback. To think of it, its blasphemous fi some man a call The Empire.. boyu.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        FSC show those archived games on a regular basis. The last one I saw I was wondering if you were watching it. Spurs was leading a certain side by 3-0 .... game done 5-3 after an amazing comeback. To think of it, its blasphemous fi some man a call The Empire.. boyu.
        I remember that game very well it was a Saturday morning in Sept of 2001 and I was extremely hung over from a wild night out and woke up with "the real thing beside me and not video tape' as God Bless His Sole Courtney Livingston use to tease me about, Lazie I will never forget the exciment of both the tv and the company I had, only to be very dissapointed with both when all was said and done.

Horrible memories Lazie just horrible !
        Last edited by Scaly Spurs; November 15, 2007, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X