Naminirt.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naminirt.....

I have to give props to your balla Avery John. He played one of the best games I have ever seen an MLS defender play in that game against the Chicago Fire. He was simply brilliant. He won every fifty ball, gave up no free kicks in dangerous spots, completely owned his side of the field and did not lose possesion. He was solid as a rock. John had a hell of a game. - T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Originally posted by T.K. View Post
    I have to give props to your balla Avery John. He played one of the best games I have ever seen an MLS defender play in that game against the Chicago Fire. He was simply brilliant. He won every fifty ball, gave up no free kicks in dangerous spots, completely owned his side of the field and did not lose possesion. He was solid as a rock. John had a hell of a game. - T.K.
    Hehehehe!!!! I was wondering how long you were going to take to show yuh face. Just because tings a gwaan now in Jamaican football, don't tink for a minute seh me figet bout yuh and yuh likkle DC team. Rucks side dat!!!! See what I tell you....it was all for naught!!!! MLS need to change their format. Cut out this Conference and finals ting and get in line with the rest of the world.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      Hehehehe!!!! I was wondering how long you were going to take to show yuh face. Just because tings a gwaan now in Jamaican football, don't tink for a minute seh me figet bout yuh and yuh likkle DC team. Rucks side dat!!!! See what I tell you....it was all for naught!!!! MLS need to change their format. Cut out this Conference and finals ting and get in line with the rest of the world.
      Jangle you NY/NJ scum!

Listen....we were the best team in MLS period. That likkle thing called the MLS play offs is for teams who lack the mental toughness to win a season title. Everybody knows that without DC United MLS would have folded a long time ago. Speaking of rucks is what happen to unno coach again? - T.K.

Comment

Originally posted by T.K. View Post
        Jangle you NY/NJ scum!

Listen....we were the best team in MLS period. That likkle thing called the MLS play offs is for teams who lack the mental toughness to win a season title. Everybody knows that without DC United MLS would have folded a long time ago. Speaking of rucks is what happen to unno coach again? - T.K.
        Good morning my DC friend? I've been looking out for you from the other day.

Yuh recover?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          Good morning my DC friend? I've been looking out for you from the other day.

Yuh recover?
          I think my signature says it all. - T.K.

Comment

Working...
          X