RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How things are shaping up for Qualifiers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How things are shaping up for Qualifiers...

I know this a touchy topic for some but I need feedbacks.

Honduras are doing well currently in the Central america and caribben region they have gotten some good results lately.Canada beat Haiti 2 nil over the summer and Costa Rica not getting the results we know they can.

On the 17 Honduras will face Guatemala and Jamaica v El salvador which is more important to us than the Gutemala game since we have not played the salvadorians since last Qualifiers.

Jamaica is currently the Dark Horse going into Qualifiers,little is known in the region about our true capabillitie due to lack of friendlies over the summer.

Originally posted by Pepsi View Post
    I know this a touchy topic for some but I need feedbacks.

Honduras are doing well currently in the Central america and caribben region they have gotten some good results lately.Canada beat Haiti 2 nil over the summer and Costa Rica not getting the results we know they can.

On the 17 Honduras will face Guatemala and Jamaica v El salvador which is more important to us than the Gutemala game since we have not played the salvadorians since last Qualifiers.

Jamaica is currently the Dark Horse going into Qualifiers,little is known in the region about our true capabillitie due to lack of friendlies over the summer.
    As far as TEAM is concerned not the players, coaches, fans or JFF have a clue!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

well as far a Team is concern it's made up of players,coaches,fans,and national organization.I do not pin point on players I leave that to the scouts.

Comment

That maybe good for us because the less they know about us the less they would be prepared. Surprise is good. Trinidad ,usa and Canada is the teams to beat in concacaf.

Comment

Originally posted by No Mercy View Post
          That maybe good for us because the less they know about us the less they would be prepared. Surprise is good. Trinidad ,usa and Canada is the teams to beat in concacaf.
          So what about Honduras ? all of the above I agree with + Honduras who defeated Guatemala yesterday 11/17/07 1-0.

Comment

Working...
          X