X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All of sudden we just realise how many

players we have.

We excuse Boxhill and crew fi too long.

See how many Jamaican professional players we have?

Yes leggo the local them inna some games soon but once in a while the big man dem have fi come eeenn.

We only need Rene fi come to put a system in place and put it all togather now.

More than all we need a camp with about 50 players. That was what Bora should have been doing in the summer.

Watch the ride when the Brazillian come, a camp fi the locals either in Brazil or England. Time fi step up. Sorry say youth like Jermaine Hue etc. get left out but them have time to work their way inna it again.

Tappa and Burrell restart the program and I hope it continue to run.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    Tappa and Burrell restart the programS and I hope they continue to run.
    It may be easier than you think?!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Jermain Hue is currently playing in the caribbean Club Championships in T&T. in fact he helped Harbour View defeat Jabloteh today...they now advance to the finals schedule for this Friday I believe. I am sure Hue will feature in games to come.
      President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

thanks for the info
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
        X