National support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• National support

I hope every football fan turn up at the stadium to support the national team regardless of who is the coach or players call up . I hope Rene Simones show up at the game. I do not want to see a player that is not invited on the field of play at practice .

"I do not want to see a player that is not invited on the field of play at practice ."

What a lucky thing that wasn't the rule back in the day. We'd never hear bout a certain Burton.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I hope every football fan pays to turn up inside the Stadium...

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
        I hope every football fan pays to turn up inside the Stadium...
        LOL!!!! It's good to have you back Benjamin.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Same ting siccko seh wha day !

Anybody seen Balla ?

Don1 favor him bad bad...

Comment

Yeah man, the forum nice again. Yuh see what a likkle activity inna de football brings. Now we have nuff fe chat bout.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
            X