No announcement yet.

all this because emgland might not qualify for euro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cannot stifle talent unless you're the english.

baddaz...dem WOEFUL ...tim henman typify the english sportsman.....grow up at wimbledon and cannot win a title...yet 2 likkle black girls from compton have 'bout 6 between dem?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Let me also add
      Aaron Lennon of Tottenham, guy plays creative ball. I don't anymore

Comment

lol... everyting from england is 'rather bland'... nuh flavor... iz just dem make up... dem woman, dem cyar, dem phone, dem baller, dem cricketer, yuh name it... ef it from england it bland...
        'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

yuh gwaan... like some odda postaz here yuh would neva si racism even if it stare yuh inna yuh face...

lazie, try fi look furda dan dis year and next year... develop some strategic thinking and yuh wi si... an nuh tek dat as an insult...

Comment

gamma, a wanda if a de wedda, mek de english suh bland...

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
              yuh gwaan... like some odda postaz here yuh would neva si racism even if it stare yuh inna yuh face...

lazie, try fi look furda dan dis year and next year... develop some strategic thinking and yuh wi si... an nuh tek dat as an insult...
              My back broad .. mi nuh easily insulted. When there is racism I'll point it out, but to jump and cry racism all willy nilly is like the boy crying wolf. You posted an article with what Blatter said, yet you still see the need to cry wolf about racism.

"Blatter added that FIFA would like to set a limit of five foreigners in any starting line-up with the other six berths com-prising players eligible to be selected for the national team of the country where the league was based."

Now, how in the name of what you consider sacred you get that as a racist move? In the EPL he wants a team to have 6 English players and 5 foreigners. That would include Africans, Asians, Europeans and Americans.

In the French league it would be 6 French players and 5 foreigners. Due to my lack of, what yuh call it .."strategic thinking" I don't see how anybody can see that as a step to stifle African talent as all foreign players would be affected.

Nuh worry, the R word will give you alot of support as there are those that jump as them hear/read certain trigger words.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

di wedda nuh bland...it DISMAL!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                  Well, they need to do something don't it? I saw an article on newsnow a few weeks back where it was pointed out that even though England had 4 teams in the Champions League, the lat minute appearance by Sidwell for Chelsea allowed England to have the same amount of players in that round as the Ivory Coast.

This article was after they lost to Russia and Fergie came out pointing out that if England had more players playing Champions League football it would have better prepared the players for situations like they faced in Russia. Like him or not he has a valid point. Looking at the team sheet against Russia, England had only 1 defender, 3 mids and 1 forward that play Champions League football starting.

Can you really blame the foreign players for England's woes? Not really. The thing people are missing here is that the clubs have hired foreign coaches who are going to bring in players they think are better. I'm not saying england doesn't have some talent but the premise is to win in the premiership. Its a business. The bigger clubs hire the better coaches and as of right now that seem to be more continental than anything else.

Many of the foreign players in the premiership are better than most of the english players and that is the stark reality. If England team played games and was winning consistently you would never hear this problem arise, however when they are losing they point fingers at others to make excuses for their demise.

Comment

Originally posted by Warlord View Post
                    Can you really blame the foreign players for England's woes? Not really. The thing people are missing here is that the clubs have hired foreign coaches who are going to bring in players they think are better. I'm not saying england doesn't have some talent but the premise is to win in the premiership. Its a business. The bigger clubs hire the better coaches and as of right now that seem to be more continental than anything else.

Many of the foreign players in the premiership are better than most of the english players and that is the stark reality. If England team played games and was winning consistently you would never hear this problem arise, however when they are losing they point fingers at others to make excuses for their demise.
                    No Warlord ... not blaming the foreign players. As I stated yesterday, I can see the argument from both sides.
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                      ...and, I wonder what you think is the reason why I am saying the USA TEAM cannot go any further until they introduce the monority immigrants e.g. the more creative and technically more talented Haitians, Jamaicans, Central Americans and South Americans? You are not thinking I meant the admirable TEAM play the USA has on display should be destroyed?

I rather hope you think that the creativity and superior technical ability should be added ingredients to TEAM USA! ...and, that should propel TEAM USA forward and upward!
                      USA team, neva really refer to dem suh yuh have mi deh suh

Comment

They gat to protect dem own....it's called survival.
                        It would be good to be there when da gates of Zion are closed ......... Chalice

Comment

Working...
                        X