Defensive Blitzing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defensive Blitzing

<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=center><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><U><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 22pt">Defensive Blitzing Part 2<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o></SPAN></U>[/B]<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=center><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><U><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 22pt">June 26, 2006<o></o></SPAN></U>[/B]<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=center><?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comffice:smarttags" /><st1:PersonName w:st="on"><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><U><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 22pt">Winston Richards</SPAN></U>[/B]</st1:PersonName><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><U><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 22pt"><o></o></SPAN></U>[/B]<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=center><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><U><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 22pt"><o><SPAN style="TEXT-DECORATION: none"></SPAN></o></SPAN></U>[/B]<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">When I was playing in England; our coach used to say to us “<B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><U>you must obtain the eye of</U>[/B] <B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><U>the</U>[/B] <B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><U>TIGER</U>[/B]” he meant well but he did not know that basically, the Tiger is a <I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal">coward[/I] he will run away in a heartbeat if he thinks he can get hurt by his pray, the Tiger will never attack a human from the front it will only attack from the back, hence the field workers in India wear a mask on the back of their head to protect them from Tiger attacks. Later for the Tiger, we don’t want to be like him. <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><o></o><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">The Lion on the other hand is a brave tenacious fighter he doesn’t give up, he will fight to the death, he walks tall with confident, he is strong and powerful, he is truly the King of the jungle. I say that to illustrate the tenacity that is needed to be a great team player, thus the team needs to have the heart of the <B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><U>LION</U>[/B], if so the team can be called the <B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><U>Reggae Lions</U>[/B]. But a title like that must be earned, here is an example; in the recent elimination match with England and Ecuador England took the lead in the 60<SUP>th</SUP> minute, if Ecuador doesn’t score they’re out of the tournament, they spent the rest of the match playing like baby girls, <U>no </U><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal">fight, no urgency, no power, no desire, no tenacity, no determination, no confidence, no moving men up front to attack, needless to say they posed <U>NO PROBLEM</U>[/B]. They did not possess the heart of the Lion; though <st1lace w:st="on"><st1:country-region w:st="on">England</st1:country-region></st1lace> played poorly, <I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal">they moved on[/I].<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><o></o><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">On the other hand; the match between Portugal and the Netherlands will go down in history as one of the best matches of the tournament, <B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><U>both teams had the heart of the</U> <U>Lion</U>, <U>both teams played with urgency</U>, <U>both teams pressed forw

RE: Defensive Blitzing

Are you Winston Richards? Do you do this for a living?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Why not keep all these posts together JamBoy? In this way, people read one and it would be easier to find the followup. Just a suggestion. . .
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Tilla (9/21/2006)Why not keep all these posts together JamBoy? In this way, people read one and it would be easier to find the followup. Just a suggestion. . .
        Thanks Tilla.

Comment

Mosiah (9/21/2006)Are you Winston Richards? Do you do this for a living?
          Yes I am Winston and I wanted to get this out there for as many Jamaicans to see because we can shock the world in football as we do constantly in track &amp; field. Love and respect.

Comment

Working...
          X