No announcement yet.

My Starting 11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sass,hl,tilla et al.that's why we need! Ian Goodison.

Comment

Armchair coaches, the lot of you. How can you pick a starting 11 without seeing them in training before the game? You should only use recent form to determine the squad selection, and the training days to determine the best 11.

Maybe you starting 11s is more a wish list of who you would like to see.....

Comment

sey wah...yard football nice again.

Thank you Captain.

Comment

The sports news called Demar Phillips name. Dont know if it was a mistake or what. I'm thinking they may have meant Demar Stewart.

Comment

No Demar has been summoned. See post to the effect per the JFF press officer.
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Careful yuh nuh choke...

Comment

Actually see my starting 11..

Heh, heh.

Comment

Yes you win.

Suh you do not think there is a place for Hue?
                  "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

This is not some Dream list.. I have to work with who get called.

Comment

OK sar!

Comment

Tappa is a marketing strategy for j.f.f . Is Tappa qualify as a national coach. Is he choosen because of Seba position in the league. Where is J.f.f going to get the money to pay Bora after is lawsuit is over.

We are going to pay one of the best coachin the world money not even to oversee one game .

Where was Tony james when the youth team need air transport to trinidad.

I wish tappa the best just because of the west and seba.

Comment

Working...
                        X