Who Will Be Da Real Coach?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Will Be Da Real Coach?

So Tappa will be the interim, at least until November 21st it appears. But what next? Or rather, who's next? Has The Captain made his choice already? I know rumours are aplenty about the expected retutn of the professor, but is he really?

Of the available coaches out there, is Rene our best bet? Is he better than Bruce Arena and John Barnes? Or is it that we have to go with the flow because our budget is low? And since we're naming coaches, is Shatta's Keshi still available?

And if we fail to sign one of these big-name coaches, can Tappa take us all the way?
    "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Originally posted by Farmah View Post
    So Tappa will be the interim, at least until November 21st it appears. But what next? Or rather, who's next? Has The Captain made his choice already? I know rumours are aplenty about the expected retutn of the professor, but is he really?

Of the available coaches out there, is Rene our best bet? Is he better than Bruce Arena and John Barnes? Or is it that we have to go with the flow because our budget is low? And since we're naming coaches, is Shatta's Keshi still available?

And if we fail to sign one of these big-name coaches, can Tappa take us all the way?
    Good post, sah!
    Questions tumbling around in my head!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Farmah View Post
      Might as well jus leff TAPPA in deh. We obviously not serious bout our football so why keep pouring money down the drain on big money coach? We not going to Africa so please let's keep the hype to a minimum on the site.

Comment

I think it Rene according to the herald article he will join when his season is finished in Brazil.

Comment

Working...
        X