No announcement yet.

Tappa as REGGAE BOYZ coach?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Karl..kindly remind me when I made any comments on what kind of coach Whitmorwe will be.

If you cant then kindly aplogise..your rating sinking fast, very fast and you should never resort to lying to score points.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

Sickko, 'low Karl. 'Im memory tends to slip from time to time. I cannot recall you saying Whitmore would not be up to the task.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Karl need to do better than that though, cause him will give people the idea I am opposed to Tappa coaching the national team.
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

heh heh! dem invite marcus gayle too?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
            Sean Fraser, Jermaine Johnson, Omar Daley, Demar Phillips, Rafe Wolfe, Jason Morrison, Jamal Campbell Ryce, Stephen DeRoux, Dane Richards and couple UB 40's. I think we can find a midfield out of that crop without reaching back for Andy Williams who is just an insult to the game of football.
            Jamal Ryce-Campbell?
            Must have had a magical transformation? The guy is crap!

He dwells on the ball twisting this way and that with neither rhyme nor reason ...only to hand the ball to his opponents! Anytime I have seen him on the field it is as if the opponents have gotten one extra man!

He thinks football is receiving the ball from his teammates and giving same to the opposition! The day he receives the ball twice in succession from his teammates during a match and does not on at least one of the times he receives the ball...hand same to the opposition, I'll 'tun puppa-lick'!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Jermaine Johnson ???

Comment

Working...
              X