Leggo that Bora

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leggo that Bora

after looking on the Bora tenure, first thing is the contract by Boxhill was not a very good one to say the least. How can you sign contract in todays football game and put a rope around your neck by not giving yourself a chance to fire a TD if you want?

Then Bora should have known the working condition he is coming to work in and what was expected of him. For him to accept the fact that over the last year we haven't played one sensible game and our ranking plummetting under is tenure is crazy. No ambitious coach would accept that frlom any federation. At no stage did Bora squeel and that made me very disappointed.

Bora is simply bigger than our program if you ask me. No other coach would have had the luxury he had. Not Simoes, Not CB, Dowswell, Not Clovis and maybe Lazaroni.

People asking for blueprint but what has Bora really contributed in the one year to our program? As I state he was on vacation.

HL say coach haffi walk with them grip and when new administration take over them want them man. If Bora is still the great coach he use to be he will have no problem finding another job, after a year in charge Bora simply failed to impress me as our man right now.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.
Working...
X