Watch FSN Tonight!!! Wake Forest & Virginia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch FSN Tonight!!! Wake Forest & Virginia

My nephew, Lyle Adams, Defender/Midfielder is a Junior starter for Wake. Watch the game on FSN.
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Just got in and catching the last 10 - 15 minutes of the second half. Adams seems to be holding his own from what I am seeing. WF leading 2-1.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Missa Adams scored a good goal! The boy is a good player.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Saw part of the game Wake Forest have a good team and maybe better than UCONN. Now your youth seems like a solid player.

How old is he again? Seems like a sure MLS pick to me. He had a good game. If Rene come back strike him up.

Good game youth I am impressed.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Westman View Post
          My nephew, Lyle Adams, Defender/Midfielder is a Junior starter for Wake. Watch the game on FSN.
          Good going , sah!
          Keep us informed as the games come up. Let's see him a few more times. So far, so good!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Definitely not one of his better games. He did, however, look dangerous on set pieces. He has been converted to defense and then from right to left because he can play with both feet. There are not very many players who play well on either side. His second half goal shows what he used to do playing up front as an out and out striker.
            "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Working...
            X